Clear all

What's up?

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@budarhythmic)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hey there, just found this forum while trying to figure something out (which is why I joined here: to ask about it haha). I'm a college student from Maryland, I've only played guitar for about 3-4 years but people tell me I've gotten pretty good, though I disagree since I set the bar of "good" at like Hendrix and Page, but that's besides the point. Most of my experience playing has been in basically creating something new. The few covers I know are from the coup;le guitar classes I took in high school besides one or two I learned from the other guitarist in my band. Speaking of whom, he's the guy who writes a lot of our music, and I've been basically trying to keep up with his crazy self music-wise ever since we started jamming together. The music we've made really goes all over the place (genre-wise figuratively and sometimes quite literally) as we have songs ranging from grunge and hard rock to the psychedelic and experimental realms.

Ummmmm.... guess that's all for now. Never really joined a forum like this so I hope it works out. Lookin' forward to talkin some tunes, tech, and...other stuff with y'all soon.

Posted : 27/02/2010 11:34 pm
(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

That will be great. Welcome! :D

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

Posted : 28/02/2010 3:30 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN! 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 28/02/2010 4:10 pm
(@wattsiepoops)
Reputable Member

Enjoy your stay with us at GN!

David Watts
Takamine G-Series - £229
Fender STD American Telecaster (Cola Red) - £849
Vox 15watt AMP (Valve pre amp) - £129
Acoustic/Electric Rhythm and Lead (Occasionally) Southport Elim Youth Band
Former Aftershock 24/7 Rhythm Guitarist (Band split)

Posted : 28/02/2010 10:37 pm
(@budarhythmic)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks everybody. lol I think I'll be around for a while.....at first I thought this was just a forum but there are lessons and all sorts of neat things going on here. There's so much I want to learn and this seems like a great place to build upon what I know.

Posted : 01/03/2010 2:11 am