Clear all

17 years ago today I was born.

33 Posts
20 Users
0 Likes
(@kevin72790)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

At around 5:55 on July 27th, 1990 I was born.

17 years old. I feel younger, but I feel older too. Such a weird age to be. I feel younger because I don't wanna grow older. But I feel older because I feel like so much time has passed. Thanks for the great memories/help at this board and I'm sure much more is to come.

All I did today for my birthday was go out to eat with my family, go to the arcade with them in the restaurant and stay home pretty much. I didn't get any presents today because I've gotten them periodically throughout the summer.

So yea, is it possible I can stay this young but grow up a bit too? Hmm, lol.

Peace and thanks guys. This is one of the best sites I've ever been to. :D

You know, I'm gonna reflect a bit more.

It's pretty crazy, how much things can change in a year. Last year on this day I had a girlfriend and thought I'd die without one. This year I don't and don't really want one for a while. Last year, you know, I liked music, but I wasn't into Pink Floyd and I wasn't in love with Hendrix's music. Music has really changed me. Last year I'd say I was a bit more immature. I still had the same respect for people and stuff, but I don't know how to describe it, I didn't think back on life like this. I feel like I may have taken things for granted a bit(I don't have much to take for granted, but you know what I mean). But learning a lot about life through music has helped me say, "wait a minute, you can be taken away any minute of any day. At any age." Now I don't really like leaving someone a bad note. Some may think I'm soft for saying that, but I'd say I'm strong. If I get in an argument with my parents I don't want to think to myself when they go to work, "jeez, you know, I feel bad for not fixing that." It might sound like I drive myself crazy but it calms me down, haha.

So yea I'm rambling, but I have grown a lot in a year. I wonder what I'll say a year from now.

Peace. :)

Posted : 28/07/2007 3:13 am
(@coloradofenderbender)
Noble Member

Congratulations. 17 is a great age. So much is right ahead of you - the next 10 years will probably see the biggest changes and events of your life. Enjoy them, I did!

Posted : 28/07/2007 4:20 am
(@bluezoldy)
Reputable Member

All the very best wishes for your birthday, Kevin. :D It was my son's 17th last weekend.

I remember my 17th birthday well because I got my driver's license on it: I counted the down the days for the year leading up to it.

♪♫ Ron ♪♫

http://www.myspace.com/bluemountainsblues

Posted : 28/07/2007 4:24 am
(@rahul)
Famed Member

I hope you have the time of your life...:D

Happy Birthday, Kevin.

Have fun.

Posted : 28/07/2007 6:07 am
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Feliz cumpleaños Kevin! :D

Happy Birthday.

Posted : 28/07/2007 8:55 am
 pbee
(@pbee)
Noble Member

Kevin

Happy Birthday mate

Paul

Check out my Reverbnation page here

Posted : 28/07/2007 10:19 am
(@kcfenderfan)
Honorable Member

Happy 17th Birthday, Kevin!

Jim-Bone

Posted : 28/07/2007 1:14 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Happy birthday Kevin! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 28/07/2007 1:49 pm
(@kevin72790)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Thanks guys.

Posted : 28/07/2007 1:51 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Happy Birthday, Kevin! I always thought you were older than that till a while back when you mentioned how old you were - you always seemed more mature than16, somehow.

And the clues were there all along - Kevin7/27/90.......

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 28/07/2007 2:18 pm
(@chris-c)
Famed Member

Happy Birthday Kevin.

You're on a roll now.... 17 - 100 are the best years... :P

Cheers,

Chris

Posted : 28/07/2007 2:47 pm
(@kevin72790)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Happy Birthday, Kevin! I always thought you were older than that till a while back when you mentioned how old you were - you always seemed more mature than16, somehow.

And the clues were there all along - Kevin7/27/90.......

:D :D :D

Vic
lol yep. I've used that username for a while now. Thanks for the kind words man. and lol Chris. Thanks.

Posted : 28/07/2007 3:23 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Happy birthday, Kevin. In a few years you'll even be totally legal. :D

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 28/07/2007 4:23 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Happy Birthday, Kevin!

"I remember seventeen", she said with a far away look in her eyes......... :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 28/07/2007 4:53 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Sorry i missed this, Happy Birthday!

#4491....

Posted : 28/07/2007 7:23 pm
Page 1 / 3