A small step for humanity...

34 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Kewl! Maybe mine will come today. :D

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 15/12/2009 11:27 am
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

I had an envelope come in. Looks like it was ripped up by Customs or something. Anyhow, no contents. I PM'd Ignar. I'm not a 100% sure that this was even his. Dan, did yours come in a plain beige envelope?

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 22/12/2009 4:51 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Dan, did yours come in a plain beige envelope?

Yep, just a bit bigger than a CD case with my name & address on the top/middle & a silly drawing on the bottom/middle. No return address. I can't make out the post mark, but the stamps are from Nederland.
Looks like those darn customs agents needed their Inside Outsider fix & snatched yours up! :P

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 22/12/2009 11:23 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

That sounds about like that then. DOH!

I talked to the mail carrier when he came back uo the street to deliver a package what should have been in it. Hr'd going to ask the "guys in the back" if they had seen anything. One of my motorcycle riding buddies works in the back too. I'll let him know too. Maybe they've already seen it? Otherwise, I'll lodge a formal inquiry complaint thingy,

Roy

Posted : 23/12/2009 4:14 am
Page 3 / 3