Clear all

back from Vegas

20 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

So, DB, what are your observations on high heels and cocktail dresses? Hard to walk in? Drafty?
take small steps. one foot in front of the other.

old Las Vegas, Fremont Street neon signs

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

Posted : 11/10/2008 1:43 am
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

So, DB, what are your observations on high heels and cocktail dresses? Hard to walk in? Drafty?
And didn't you find trolling the strip in that outfit to be daring . . . yet perky and liberating?

KR2

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

Posted : 11/10/2008 3:25 am
(@almann1979)
Noble Member

glad to hear you had a great time.
how was the wedding?? was there a band on there?? and if so, did you get up and jam?

"I like to play that guitar. I have to stare at it while I'm playing it because I'm not very good at playing it."
Noel Gallagher (who took the words right out of my mouth)

Posted : 11/10/2008 5:35 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Sounds like a great place to visit - funny, I never really wanted to go there before. I must have seen to many episodes of CSI!

I've always thought of LV as the home of slightly cheesy cabaret acts - you know, the likes of Tom Jones (before he got some street cred) and , well, Cher, who no-one wanted to see and Liberace....etc...

Maybe one of these days I'll get round to visiting.....now where'd I put that lottery ticket?

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 11/10/2008 8:04 pm
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

When did Tom Jones get street cred?

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 11/10/2008 8:32 pm
Page 2 / 2