Notifications
Clear all

BLUES MUSIC LEGENDS!

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@paperdice)
Topic starter

http://bit.ly/AlbertKingInSession is this a joke? I am a HUGE Albert King fan and his music is def worth way more than $1.99! This is a classic..Albert King and Stevie Rays collaboration "In session"!!!!!!! Has anyone ever purchased their music from amazon? Just wondering if the quality is okay but then again..who cares for $2???? whatever...this made my day im def downloading this entire album.

Posted : 18/06/2009 10:49 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Looks like a good deal to me - cheap introduction to a great man's music.

I thought this might have been a spam post at first, especially as you haven't posted much - but I think there'll be a few people who'll take advantage of this offer.

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 18/06/2009 11:10 pm
(@lpvox)

When I went to buy it:

"(Amazon MP3 Purchases are limited to U.S. customers.)"

Posted : 19/06/2009 1:57 am
(@eak000)

They are reissuing the cd on June 30th!!! This is one I want a hard copy of, not just the mp3s!! I was lucky enough to get to see SRV live on several occasions, and to have him with Albert King...well, it doesn't get any better!

Posted : 20/06/2009 1:44 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

it says $7.99 now. still a good deal imo. did they raise the price?

#4491....

Posted : 20/06/2009 8:04 am
(@bluesy)
Eminent Member

Amazon will typically have some music on sale where you can get the entire album on sale for a couple dollars, but its only good for a day or two. I recently got a whole compilation of Mozart music from them for like $3. The quality is good, something like 256 VBR. Plus, I believe all of Amazon's music is DRM free which means its easy to burn to CD or copy to a music player without software restricting what you can do with your music. Although I believe their music is "watermarked" so I wouldn't go distributing it as a torrent or anything. :D

Posted : 21/06/2009 3:33 am