Notifications
Clear all

CUSTOM GUITAR PROTOYPES FOR CHEAP

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@abt0402)
Topic starter

Thinking of a custom guitar? thinking about getting it built, but arent sure if it will loook how u want? EMail me (nick) at [email protected] and i will make you a guitar prototype of nething u want! nothing is impossible! email me for further questions and such. here is a portfolio of a few of my works

[email protected] DO IT! no more then $20 for complicated models

Posted : 20/08/2004 9:19 am
(@e-sherman)
Reputable Member

Is that $20 including parts?

The king of rock, some say lives
the lizard king, is surely dead
the king of France, lost his head
the King of Kings... bled
( email me at esherman@wideopenwest.(com). I almost never check my hotmailaccount.

Posted : 20/08/2004 3:55 pm
(@abt0402)
Topic starter

as of right now, i only design the prototype on programs such as photoshop, and i charge newhere from $5-20 on them depending on the difficulty. i do this because at one point in my life i thought i would have an awesomyl looking stratocaster in my head, but when i built it it was soo ugly i was so mad, i decided next time il desgin it on my computer beforehand.

Posted : 20/08/2004 5:55 pm
(@e-sherman)
Reputable Member

Im a little confused. Are you talking about building a custom guitar, or modifying an exsisting one?

( email me at esherman@wideopenwest.(com). I almost never check my hotmailaccount.

Posted : 20/08/2004 8:10 pm
(@e-sherman)
Reputable Member

I can see on closer inspection that none of those guitars are actualy modified, just edited in PS.

Posted : 20/08/2004 8:12 pm