Clear all

Dave wrote another article!

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@geetar66)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I was p;leasantly surprised yesterday when my issue of Acoustic Guitar magazine arrived on my ddorstep and after perusing through it, i caught a basic lesson article on alternate tunings written by our very own David Hodge! Wonderful article Dave, I'm sure it will come in handy in the months to come!

Julius :D

Meet me tonight in Atlantic City

Posted : 20/03/2005 1:19 pm
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

I'm heading out to the news stand now.

Posted : 20/03/2005 2:11 pm
(@davidhodge)

I didn't realize that they were even out yet!

Glad that you enjoyed the article. I'm in the process of writing a lesson for (I believe) the July issue, which will discuss how to spice up simple strumming with hammer-ons and pull-offs. That is, if they like the article well enough to publish it. I'll try to keep everyone up to date on the progress.

And thanks again for the kudos. Be sure to tell the folks at Acoustic Guitar Magazine nice things as well! :wink:

Peace

Posted : 20/03/2005 6:03 pm
(@laoch)
Estimable Member

Which issue is the article in? The last I checked the newsstand, David's article wasn't in the latest issue.

"The details of my life are quite inconsequential." - Dr. Evil

Posted : 21/03/2005 1:34 pm
(@davidhodge)

The May issue, which I think doesn't hit the newsstands for another week or so. The cover story, which is a wonderful coincidence, is a review of "Great 12 String Guitars."

Peace

Posted : 21/03/2005 1:38 pm
(@sre123_2002)
Estimable Member

congrats to you, dave. we've known you were a good teacher for a long time. now "acoustic guitar" readers will know it also.

Posted : 01/04/2005 3:55 pm