Clear all

Forum Maintenance

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@paulhackett)
Prominent Member Admin
Topic starter

Just to let everyone know that sometime on January 1st or 2nd, depending on your time zone, the GN forums will be undergoing maintenance. This will involve disabling the forums for about 1 hour. I can't give an exact time, because it depends on when I've re-read the instructions to the point of feeling confident enough to proceed.

Happy New Year.

Guitar Noises Newsletter

Posted : 01/01/2006 1:13 am
(@davidhodge)

Happy New Year back at you, Paul

And a lot of thanks for everything you do to keep this site up and running. A lot of people in this world play guitar thanks to your efforts.

Peace

Posted : 01/01/2006 1:15 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Yeah, definitely the very best of New Year's wishes to Paul - without whom we'd be short one very cool place to hang out....

Have a great one Paul!!! And I second David's thanks, I really don't know what we'd do without you.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 01/01/2006 1:18 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

noted, and happy new year

#4491....

Posted : 01/01/2006 7:37 am
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Paul....Rock on in the free world :wink:

Hats and Cheers Off to you , :D

Rahul

Posted : 01/01/2006 7:55 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Happy New Year to you too Paul, and huge thanks for all that you do for us all at GN! :D

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 01/01/2006 2:16 pm