Friend and Foe

53 Posts
23 Users
0 Likes
10.3 K Views
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

I guess there's a place in Cyberspace for deleted posts.
Probably a basement closet in hell.

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

Posted : 13/09/2008 12:47 pm
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Yep. They're cached on Google forever.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 13/09/2008 2:07 pm
(@guitarhero)

nice...i dont think I'v seen that in any other forum..please dont foe me :oops:

Posted : 24/03/2009 7:07 pm
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

It's kinda creepy how this topic keeps on popping up . . . . right after I've posted . . .

. . . you don't suppose? . . . nah . . . nevermind.

KR2

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

Posted : 24/03/2009 7:48 pm
(@tj6968)

Yeah Google keeps everything... somewhere... somehow. It's pretty amazing. Nothing on the interent ever goes completely away. Of course, until the internet goes away.

Posted : 29/10/2009 6:54 pm
(@violet-s)
Reputable Member

The mind boggles as to why they'd want to keep all that, talk about information overload.

The Foe button is a good idea especially for people with blood pressure problems :wink:

Posted : 02/11/2009 10:02 pm
(@violet-s)
Reputable Member

That remark of mine about blood pressure problems was meant for me - my blood pressure shoots way up when I get upset at the moment, kind of like Goofy in Mr Wheeler :oops:

Posted : 18/11/2009 7:33 am
(@corbind)
Noble Member

Yep, you can't "foe" administrators. Neat addition to the site. Now I just have to find a foe...

The Cubs are gonna choke.
:mrgreen:

I started laughing so hard when I just read this again after so long! I'm still laughing and had to go back and correct my typing a ton! :lol:

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

Posted : 13/08/2010 12:02 am
Page 4 / 4