Clear all

GIG ALERT - My First Gig w/the band USEAUS

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@tommy-guns)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I haven't played live since the beginning of September 2012 and since Dec 2012 when I joined up with my new band I've been cramming (learning) NEW material!! Some days it felt like I was constantly shoving in new material and it was leaking out the other side but I think I have it all down now!!

Next Sat (4/6/13) I will be making my debut w/my NEW band Useaus (U-See-Us) @ Zellers Inn (615 Columbus St, Ottawa, IL). We'll be playing you favorite "Rock" tunes (70's-2000's), (Matchbox 20, Goo Goo Dolls, REO Speedwagon, Foo Fighters, Theory of a Deadman, Shinedown etc). Looking forward to gigging & seeing everyone again!! :)

You can also check us out on Facebook at "Band Useaus"

Thanks for reading!! :D

Ambition is the path to success...persistence is the vehicle you arrive in!!!

Posted : 25/03/2013 5:32 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Fingers crossed for you, Tom - dunno why, because ....you are going to get out there and ROCK! Wishing you and the band all the best, mate.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 25/03/2013 7:28 pm
(@tommy-guns)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Thanks Vic!!! :D My fingers are crossed too...that THIS band gives me a LONG run w/them. Getting tired of band implosions after a year. Really would like one to stick around for 5+ years and finally get some traction moving upwards. :D

Ambition is the path to success...persistence is the vehicle you arrive in!!!

Posted : 25/03/2013 7:34 pm
(@imalone)
Reputable Member

For a second there I thought it wasn't till June...
Good luck!

Posted : 26/03/2013 5:32 pm
(@jwmartin)
Noble Member

Try to get some video so we can check it out! Following you on Facebook now.

Bass player for Undercover

Posted : 03/04/2013 2:43 am