Skip to content
GIG ALERT - Slightl...

Notifications
Clear all

GIG ALERT - Slightly Offensive **THIS SATURDAY** (10/30/10)

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@tommy-guns)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Well it has been awhile since my last gig post. SLIGHTLY OFFENSIVE had been auditioning drummers during Aug/Sept and we brought one on board but after a month he really didn't make much progress learning the material and it just so happened that the drummer who subbed for us @ Fat Sam's became available so we brought him on board. So now we're ready to start the ball rolling again AND we have (4) gigs booked through mid Dec already which should be a lot of fun!!!

So without further to do **THIS SATURDAY** (10/30/10) SLIGHTLY OFFENSIVE will be at Jameson's in Joliet IL for their HOLLOWEEN BASH. We start at 10pm and we'll be debuting some new tunes from Nickleback/Beastie Boys & a cool/punk version of the Monster Mash!!!

My wife & I also just bought a house down in Monee IL & that has kept us VERY busy since mid Sept moving & getting it all together. We've lived in a condo in Tinley Park for the past 15yrs and now I have enough room in the basement (partially finished) that I can host the band during the winter months so I'm pretty excited about that!!! My very own “Man Cave”!!! :D

Ambition is the path to success...persistence is the vehicle you arrive in!!!

Posted : 21/10/2010 3:29 pm