Skip to content
GN 2009 Jam At Scry...

Notifications
Clear all

GN 2009 Jam At Scrybes (Report) - Now with Pix!

56 Posts
18 Users
0 Likes
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

Well, I haven't heard it all yet as I have a very low speed connection here in the middle of nowhere, but I liked what I heard. I will listen to all of it when I have access to a faster connection. Great job guys! 8)

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 08/06/2009 6:16 am
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

Pix - one here, more after the link.

http://www.cyberlaz.com/Mersey09.htm

Posted : 09/06/2009 11:57 pm
(@scrybe)
Famed Member
Topic starter

woo hoo!

I mean, "I need a haircut."

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

http://www.blipfoto.com/Scrybe

Posted : 10/06/2009 12:00 am
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

woo hoo!

I mean, "I need a haircut."

No more than Vic!

Posted : 10/06/2009 12:10 am
(@lauralasley)
Estimable Member

Um, Scrybe, isn't it 2am over there in your post code? Everyone looks like they need a haircut then...

Glad you like the pix. It's finals week so Jacqui had a little time to sort through and send these on. I rather like them!

:D
PS was reading some old posts and wanted to Thank You again for loaning me your beautiful Martin

Posted : 10/06/2009 12:14 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

I need a haircut

YOU need a haircut?

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 10/06/2009 12:53 am
(@lauralasley)
Estimable Member

Everyone but Laz and Jacqui!

Posted : 10/06/2009 12:56 am
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member
(@scrybe)
Famed Member
Topic starter

graveyard shift, what can I say?

May grow hair out, may cut it. May set a poll on it in opinion and polls.

And you're more than welcome to play any of my guitrs whenever you're here! I was playing some slow jazz on the
Martin earlier. But the caption on that pic made me think of something else entirely...

I have a dirty mind. :oops:

Edit: tell Jacqui I said many thanks, and I hope the exams go well if she has them. And many many thanks again fo the other thing which is now with the producers. Will let you know what happens.

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

Posted : 10/06/2009 1:19 am
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

hey, I recognize that guitar

Posted : 10/06/2009 1:21 am
(@chris-c)
Famed Member

nice digs
nice rigs
no wigs
:mrgreen:

+1

Posted : 10/06/2009 1:27 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

LOL, so you should! Hard to believe I've had it four years now, isn't it? I think that may be the longest I've ever kept any guitar!

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 10/06/2009 1:31 am
(@scrybe)
Famed Member
Topic starter

LOL, so you should! Hard to believe I've had it four years now, isn't it? I think that may be the longest I've ever kept any guitar!

Vic

Get your Tele back! Break into the pawn shop and snatch it! Seriously, musicians are allowed to do that, it's called "special dispensation"....or "special suspension of the 2nd".... Or something like that.

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

Posted : 10/06/2009 1:39 am
(@lauralasley)
Estimable Member

graveyard shift, what can I say?

May grow hair out, may cut it. May set a poll on it in opinion and polls.

And you're more than welcome to play any of my guitrs whenever you're here! I was playing some slow jazz on the
Martin earlier. But the caption on that pic made me think of something else entirely...

I have a dirty mind. :oops:

Edit: tell Jacqui I said many thanks, and I hope the exams go well if she has them. And many many thanks again fo the other thing which is now with the producers. Will let you know what happens.

LOL on the caption. :lol:

Graveyard shift? That's what I'm on now too... And finally time to look at the computer! But no guitars allowed at work :(

Glad to hear about the other thing and will share with Jacqui too. BTW, she is learning guitar (on the slow plan, between photo shoots, exams, friends, etc, etc, ) and was really excited to play a new Kelly Clarkson song. It had easy chords like A, D, E, then there was F#, Bm and C#m. She was thrilled when I showed her how to barre chord! Nick and David suggested capo and easier key, but I'm merciless. She's so excited to learn that I was able to use her enthusiasm to help her play the more difficult chords. Which she didn't find so difficult after a while :D More finals the rest of this week, but the good news is that she gets out in the morning after the exams. We've a field trip to Chinatown planned for Fri!

Vic, I'm with Scrybe; bust out your Tele!

Cheers!

Posted : 10/06/2009 1:48 am
(@joehempel)
Famed Member

Great pics!! Looked like everyone was having a great time!

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

Posted : 10/06/2009 4:28 am
Page 3 / 4