Skip to content
good to be back...a...

Notifications
Clear all

good to be back...and a new grandson to report!

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Haven't posted for a while...life, eh?...not good for the last couple of years or so....I lost the love of my life, I got deeply in debt and lost my home, but. managed to get through all the c##p that life's grown at me.

Things are looking up a little now. New home, slowly getting my debts paid off - and my daughter, Kayleigh - and before you ask, yes, she was named after the Marillion song - gave birth to a little boy on November 8th. She even named him after me... well, my middle name, anyway. He's called Edward. Soon as I work out how to get a pic uploaded I will...I am SO jealous of his lovely long fingers, I would kill for pinkies that long!

Musically...down to my last guitar, the Squire Tele.. needs a new jack socket, I'll get it fixed next time I get paid. Still writing songs...even managed to submit one to the SSG this week. Like the old(fish) sax player in "The Commitments" said, "That was woeful. But it's a start...and I believe in starts!"

So...time to start rockin' again, I think...wish me luck, I think I'm going to need it!

:-) :-) :-)

Vic.

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 27/11/2014 11:13 pm
(@alangreen)

Congratulations, granddad :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 28/11/2014 6:04 am
(@s1120)
Prominent Member

Congratulations!!

Paul B

Posted : 28/11/2014 4:45 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Congrats, Vic.

Good to see you still posting.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 08/12/2014 1:26 pm
(@violet-s)
Reputable Member

Congratulations! We welcomed another grandchild, a little boy, at the end of Ausgust :)

Posted : 11/01/2015 2:15 am