Clear all

G'wan, pull the other one, another deity

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Our very own illustrious David Hodge has joined the ranks.  Seems a bit anticlimatic doesn't it?

I mean we already knew he was a guitar deity long ago.

Posted : 18/02/2004 12:11 am
(@mcbobie)
Eminent Member

Congrats! David I voted for you(Hardest working man on Guitar Noise) and you won.

Posted : 18/02/2004 2:40 am
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

It's about time Dave was fitted with an appropriate title. ;D

ALthough O Great and Gracious Master springs to mind as well. ;)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

Posted : 19/02/2004 3:09 pm
(@corbind)
Noble Member

Yea, I think he needs to have a special title.  Something equivalent of a Special Forces/Ranger of the guitar world.  GN's Big Dog.  I'm not good with titles, but I'm sure someone out there can apply an appropriate one.

I can't remember exactly but I thought David has written over 100 articles for GN.  If we calculate the number of words he's written comparted to the average length of each forum post . . .  He'd have about 25,000 posts or more.  To boot, he says typing is not his strong point which means he really goes the extra mile here.  Gotta love 'em.

;D

[shadow=red,left,300]HOOOOORAY DAVE!  LONG LIVE THE KING![/shadow]

[move];D[/move]

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

Posted : 19/02/2004 5:28 pm