have a good one mate

Paul

Check out my Reverbnation page here

Posted : 04/09/2008 3:20 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Happy birthday G-man! :D

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 04/09/2008 10:11 am
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Happy birthday!

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 04/09/2008 11:12 am
 Celt
(@celt)
Famed Member

Happy Birthday Jim!

My SoundClick Page

Collaborations

" It's easier than waiting around to die" Townes Van Zandt

Posted : 04/09/2008 11:43 am
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Have a Happy Geo! :note2:

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 04/09/2008 1:16 pm
(@urbancowgirl)
Reputable Member

Happy Birthday, Jim!

Hope you had a good one. :D

All my life I wanted to be somebody. Now I see I should have been more specific.

Posted : 04/09/2008 2:45 pm
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Oh Yea ! :D

Have a great day, Jim.

And many happy returns of the day.

Posted : 04/09/2008 2:54 pm
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Feliz cumpleaños! :wink:

Posted : 04/09/2008 3:51 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Happy belated birthday, Jim! Great excuse to be a Couch potato for the day....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 04/09/2008 11:16 pm
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Happy B-day!

#4491....

Posted : 05/09/2008 3:50 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Happy Belated Birthday, Jim! May you have many, many more! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 05/09/2008 11:44 pm
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

Sorry I missed this post mate...

Hope you had a great one

Belated wishes my friend

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

Posted : 18/09/2008 6:38 am
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Wow, thanks everyone and muchas gracias por Nuno.

Well, I am alive and kicking and my birthday was pretty good. Obviously since I am just now replying.. I have been busy. Once again the ugly school monster raised its head and kicked my behind. But its about to end and I can breathe a little again.

At the end of this week I am losing my job. It is a planned lay off so that they can afford to hire more Vice Presidents from what I can gather. Nice layoff package but I am a little nervous. I hope to find some entry level web design work so that I can build my way to the top in that industry like I have with networking now. I hate networking and computer repair but I think I might like designing on the web quite a lot. One of those turn your hobbies into a job.

I will be traveling to northern Mexico in December. One of the missions that I like to help out with hands out presents to three different small towns and I cannot WAIT!! I hope to see some of the children that I saw two years ago when I first went.

In January I will be traveling to Quito, Ecuador to spend two weeks in an immersion school. I am nervous because of the political stuff that is going on but I am a smart fellow and I hope it goes ok. I have been doing a little research and there are some bars there that will allow you to perform.. SO. I am kind of hoping to find one and play a little country while I am there.

I have also delved hard back into the Society for Creative Anachromism (Medieval people bashing each other with sticks) and while I still havent built up the courage to perform.. it is my plan to start doing so in the spring when our season starts again. I am currently an Icelandic persona but I am thinking of switching to a Spanish persona so that I can use my new found talent of speaking and singing Spanish (hint hint David Hodge, LOL no rush).

Hope to be around more as my studies wear off but always feel free to contact me via email if you like.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 18/11/2008 1:56 pm
Page 1 / 2