Happy Birthday, Not...

Notifications
Clear all

Happy Birthday, Noteboat!  

RSS

(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
15/07/2011 10:17 pm  

Hope you have a good one, Tom - and, as always, thanks for all the tips, advice, hints and encouragement you've given not only to me, but to all the GN members, over the last few years.

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member

ReplyQuote
(@boxboy)
Noble Member
16/07/2011 5:37 pm  

Happy Birthday, NB!
All the best for the coming year.
:)

Don

ReplyQuote
(@noteboat)
Famed Member
16/07/2011 6:38 pm  

Thanks guys!

A great day so far - my second student this morning played her first piece not just flawlessly, but with personality. I told her she's just become a musician: she's making the music her own.

Took off early (my receptionist will close up the school when the other teachers are done) and just cracked a cold one. Looking forward to my kids coming over later for some barbecued ribs and hopefully a jam session. Got a great week coming up too, and might have some big news mid-week.

Guitar teacher offering lessons in Plainfield IL

ReplyQuote
(@notes_norton)
Noble Member
16/07/2011 6:49 pm  

H.B.2-U

Bob "Notes" NortonOwner, Norton Music http://www.nortonmusic.com Add-on Styles for Band-in-a-Box and Microsoft SongSmithThe Sophisticats http://www.s-cats.com >^. .^< >^. .^<

ReplyQuote
(@almann1979)
Noble Member
16/07/2011 10:45 pm  

Happy belated birthday. Hope the ribs were good and the jam went well!

"I like to play that guitar. I have to stare at it while I'm playing it because I'm not very good at playing it."Noel Gallagher (who took the words right out of my mouth)

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
17/07/2011 12:58 am  

Happy belated Birthday. I hope the ribs and jam were great. :D :D

Roy"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@blue-jay)
Noble Member
17/07/2011 2:38 am  

Yo, hope you enjoyed YOUR day! Sounds great, Happy Birthday. :D

Like a bird on the wire,like a drunk in a midnight choirI have tried in my way to be free.

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member
18/07/2011 6:48 pm  

Belated Happy Birthday, NoteBoat! I hope you had a fantastic day!! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ .·´-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member
19/07/2011 8:08 pm  

Happy belated birthday!

ReplyQuote
(@kopfschmerzen)
Trusted Member
20/07/2011 9:22 am  

Happy birthday! I just got your book, took a long time to get it from the US to Russia :) Thank you and keep going!

ReplyQuote
(@trguitar)
Famed Member
21/07/2011 12:39 am  

Happy belated birthday! Hope it was a good one.

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

ReplyQuote

Are you on the list? Join for free

Never miss another Guitar Noise lesson again.