Clear all

Happy Birthday Vic Lewis!

54 Posts
32 Users
0 Likes
(@dogsbody)
Prominent Member

Happy Birthday Vic,

I'll be putting another song on the ESD tonight in your honour mate. Played it at the open mic on Wednesday and it went ok even with minimal practice so it must be perfect for the ESD. Could have done with your dry vocal style on it though.

Cheers mate,

Chris

The guitar is all right John but you'll never make a living out of it! (John Lennon's Aunt Mimi)

Posted : 12/06/2009 5:53 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Happy Birthday Vic,

I'll be putting another song on the ESD tonight in your honour mate. Played it at the open mic on Wednesday and it went ok even with minimal practice so it must be perfect for the ESD. Could have done with your dry vocal style on it though.

Cheers mate,

Chris

Thanks, Chris! Hmmm - "dry vocal style" - does that mean I haven't had enough to drink yet? Well on the way to remedying that!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 12/06/2009 6:04 pm
(@scrybe)
Famed Member

Consider it done.

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

http://www.blipfoto.com/Scrybe

Posted : 12/06/2009 6:07 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VIC!!!

:D :D :lol: :lol: :D :D :wink: :wink: :D :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 12/06/2009 6:11 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Happy birthday, Vic! I hope it's a good one.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 12/06/2009 6:16 pm
(@daven)
Estimable Member

Happy Birthday!

Posted : 12/06/2009 6:23 pm
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Happy Birthday!

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 12/06/2009 6:50 pm
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

Happy Birthday Vic! Hope you have a good one, and have one for me too if you know what I mean. :wink:

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 12/06/2009 7:50 pm
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

happy birthday old man

Posted : 12/06/2009 8:01 pm
(@jase36)
Reputable Member

Happy birthday Vic

http://www.youtube.com/user/jase67electric

Posted : 12/06/2009 8:28 pm
(@katreich)
Prominent Member

Happy Birthday Vic! I'm not going to make any snide comments about age, since I know you're only a couple months older than I am!!! :lol:

Falling in love is like learning to play the guitar; first you learn to follow the rules, then you learn to play with your heart.

www.soundclick.com/kathyreichert

Posted : 12/06/2009 9:01 pm
 Celt
(@celt)
Famed Member

Happy Birthday Vic! I'm not going to make any snide comments about age, since I know you're only a couple months older than I am!!! :lol:

I was going to make a snide comment then realized I'm 2-1/2 years older.

My SoundClick Page

Collaborations

" It's easier than waiting around to die" Townes Van Zandt

Posted : 12/06/2009 9:24 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VIC!

Thanks, sweetie - so WHERE'S THE MINTS? Grrrrr!

Just jokin'!
Happy birthday, Vic! I hope it's a good one.

Yeah, it's been a pretty good one - I may actually get to bed before midnight. Whether or not I get in the next 24 and 1/2 hours from now is debatable....
Happy Birthday!

Thanks, Dave!
Happy Birthday!

Thanks, Ric! I'm still a year or so younger than you, and a head or so ahead of you when it comes to hair - but a long way behind when it comes to helping your fellow man and being, well, being a good man - and still finding time to slide.. Keep on keepin' on, bro!
Happy Birthday Vic! Hope you have a good one, and have one for me too if you know what I mean.

Cheers, TR - I think I've had one for everyone who wished me best wishes! I am SOOO not looking forward to tomorrow AM - think I'll give it a miss, and get up in the afternoon! Cup of tea and half a pound of aspirin, please.....
happy birthday old man

Why, thank you, young Nick....hmm, "Young Nick" - sounds better than Old Nick, doesn't it? And just how many years have you been 47? I'm sure you were 47 when I was 47 - a few years ago....the picture of Dorian Nick? Or is it the picture of Ionian Nick?

And now - there's about 7 minutes left of birthday - and I'm going to finish my drink and go to bed - probably won't make it upstairs before midnight, but before 3am will be a new record for this year.

Insomnia? Hah, to paraphrase Jimmy Buffet, "Let's All Get Drunk And.....Sleep!"

Night Night.....

:D :D :D :D :D

Vicn

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 12/06/2009 9:56 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VIC!
Thanks, sweetie - so WHERE'S THE MINTS? Grrrrr!
Just jokin'!
:D :D :D :D :D
Vic

That's funny because when I first realized it was your birthday, I thought "I should have gotten some more 'Wint-O-Green' mints and sent them off to you!" LOL! You may just get some yet!

:D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 12/06/2009 10:49 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Happy Birthday Ol' Pal

And many,many more!!!

I'm going to name my next 7 kids after you!

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 13/06/2009 2:27 am
Page 2 / 4