Clear all

Has anyone heard from ?

103 Posts
34 Users
0 Likes
25.8 K Views
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

I haven't heard from rparker in a while. He busy with family?

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

Posted : 11/03/2006 5:25 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

He is on now.......
In total there are 18 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 83 on 21 Oct 04 01:42 pm
Registered Users: geoo, Ghost, hilch, jamesgrubb, kent_eh, Mike, NEZTOK, Power Chord, quarterfront, rag_doll_92, rparker, Vic Lewis
This data is based on users active over the past five minutes

Posted : 12/03/2006 1:55 am
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

Hey, hey!!! I was just was wondering. I haven't seen him posting in a while.

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Posted : 12/03/2006 4:52 am
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

I haven't seen +LostBeginnings+ in quite a while...........

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 13/03/2006 10:14 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Hmm yes - he was quite active on the SSG forum a while back - and a Brit too if I remember rightly....

Hey Elecktra - double celebration!!! 50th Birthday, 1,000th post! Or was it 50th post & 1,000th bir....no I was right first time.....

Just kidding....honest!!!!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 13/03/2006 10:37 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Actually, this is my second time reaching 1000! Then Nick went and cleaned out the games and I lost about 400! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 14/03/2006 12:32 am
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Too much games and trivia.

Posted : 14/03/2006 12:41 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Stick to a proper game like "Transfers" where you actually have to think.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 14/03/2006 2:07 am
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

Until Nick decides it's time to make more space and cleans up again. "I WIN", "Bad Band Name Game," and "Band Name Game" posters will take another nose dive with their post.

Posted : 14/03/2006 6:37 pm
(@nolongerme)
Honorable Member

I haven't seen pierson or mysticmoonangel in the song forums in a long time...anybody talked to them?

Posted : 24/03/2006 2:59 am
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

How about yoyo and teleplayer lately?

Posted : 10/06/2006 2:29 am
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member

How about yoyo and teleplayer lately?

I haven't heard any thing from yoyo in a very long time :cry: To bad , He is a sweet kid but he tends to drop out for long periods of time :wink:

As far as Tele....well come to think of it :shock: .....I'll check it out :D

BTW Ghost did you notice the number of that last post--666

My Youtube Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokindog
http://www.soundclick.com/smokindogandthebluezers

http://www.soundclick.com/guitarforumjams

Posted : 10/06/2006 2:45 am
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

I haven't seen Narn in a while, he hasn't made a post since Mid-March. I hope he comes back, Newfoundland doesn't get represented much if there is only one of us here.

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

Posted : 10/06/2006 1:53 pm
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

BTW Ghost did you notice the number of that last post--666

Yes, but the joke was too late.

Posted : 10/06/2006 8:01 pm
(@mysticmoonangel)
Estimable Member

Hi everyone
I'ts been a while I've been sick had an operation and have just started taking kemo at this time so please forgive me for skippin out for so long I am feeling better I have missed this forum greatly and am glad to be back I have peeped in from time to time and read some good stuff you keep it all up I look forward to more .....
If anyone knows a good sight to lurn beginer guitar please let me know ... (I am totaly tone def and cant read music I will need plenty of help)......lol

Mystic :wink:

Posted : 27/07/2006 6:22 pm
Page 4 / 7