Has anyone heard from ?

103 Posts
34 Users
0 Likes
25.8 K Views
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Well , i have certainly missed Nils.He hasn't been there for a long time now.
I am alive and well. Just been pretty busy on a new job I started a few months ago. I spend a lot of time out of the office so it is hard to post during the day but I do check in when ever I can.

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

Posted : 23/08/2006 10:25 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Nils~

Hey buddy good to see ya anyway, guess a busy job is better than the alternative eh?

#4491....

Posted : 23/08/2006 11:03 am
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Well , i have certainly missed Nils.He hasn't been there for a long time now.
I am alive and well. Just been pretty busy on a new job I started a few months ago. I spend a lot of time out of the office so it is hard to post during the day but I do check in when ever I can.

Good to see you again Nils. It's good to keep yourself busy.

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

Posted : 23/08/2006 1:42 pm
(@dogsbody)
Prominent Member

Has anyone heard from "Mattguitar" lately. Really miss his posts on the "Easy Songs" forum. Not only did you get good songs from Matt but a mini lesson on how to play it too.

Where are you Matt

Hope all is ok

Chris

The guitar is all right John but you'll never make a living out of it! (John Lennon's Aunt Mimi)

Posted : 08/09/2006 9:41 pm
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Just wondering where Mikespe has gone ? Any feuds ?

Posted : 06/01/2007 11:16 am
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

Just wondering where Mikespe has gone ? Any feuds ?
I believe that he decided that he no longer wished to be associated with GN.

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

Posted : 06/01/2007 11:25 am
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

:(

I went to his site to drop him a line, and it's been hacked - anyone happen to have his email address?

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

Posted : 06/01/2007 12:23 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Ya, its good to hear Nils is still here. I see him sign on but I dont see him post as much as he used to.. guess now we know why. Keeping busy is always a good reason.

Mikespe got upset a few months back. Sent me and probably a few others a goodbye letter and I would suspect he wont be back this time. I had his email addy but I dont think I do anymore. Course, I wouldnt give it out with asking him anyway. Hope he's doing good.

Always wondered is someone would say "HEY, where is Geoo.. Havent seen him in a while" if I were to drop off. LOL Course, the lack of posting would drive me crazy so I cant see that happening unless something dreadful happened.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 06/01/2007 1:47 pm
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Hey, where is geoo, haven't seen him for a while.All i see is some person poking his eye...

Was that a bad rhyme ?

Posted : 06/01/2007 3:03 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Hey, where is geoo, haven't seen him for a while.All i see is some person poking his eye...

Was that a bad rhyme ?

ROFL No, good rhyme. Wow, laughed so hard my belly jiggled.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 06/01/2007 3:05 pm
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Wow, laughed so hard my belly jiggled.Some of us don't have to laugh all that hard for that to happen. :wink:

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 06/01/2007 4:10 pm
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

Ahh, great, thanks Neztok!

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

Posted : 06/01/2007 4:37 pm
(@clockworked)
Reputable Member

The one thing that bugged me 'bout Mikespe, and I don't know if it bugged me so much as it sent pains of jealousy through me.. for someone who had been playing for a couple months, he has TONS of equipment.

For about my first year I had an acoustic guitar with a broken neck.. the action on it must've been 2 inches off the fretboard. And I'll tell you what, I was GRATEFUL. :lol:

(and every night for dinner I'd be lucky if I my family had DIRT! and I walked 8 miles one way uphill in blistering snow to SCHOOL! harumph harumph)

Used to be, was a part of me felt like hiding.. but now it comes through. Comes through to you.

Posted : 08/01/2007 2:08 pm
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

and I walked 8 miles one way uphill in blistering snow to SCHOOL! harumph harumph)

A likely story young man. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

Posted : 08/01/2007 2:13 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Been wondering about mikespe.

#4491....

Posted : 08/01/2007 4:48 pm
Page 6 / 7