HE'S ALIVE!!

16 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Ok everyone,

I have just spoken to Vic on the phone and he assures me he is still ALIVE - YAY! & VERY pissed off over all of this, I also have to point out the person who made the posts was NOT his daughter as she was working at the time of said posting. Vic thanks everyone for their kind words and will be back as soon as his PC has been fixed.

WELCOME BACK TO THE LAND OF THE LIVING DUDE! :D

Posted : 03/11/2004 5:25 pm
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

Is he not dead, or un-dead?

Regardless, I'm going to kill somebody.

Posted : 03/11/2004 5:29 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

How about near death experience??

Posted : 03/11/2004 5:30 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Or a serious case of being dead and no-ones told him?

The walking dead perhaps?

Either way Vic is still of this celestial plain and is going to issue the culprit a @ss kicking

Posted : 03/11/2004 5:36 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Aahahaha - now thats what I call a 'Close Shave' huh.......

Posted : 03/11/2004 5:39 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Whoever did that deserves to be strung up by their genitalia. I wonder if it could have been one of Kayleigh's friends. Or someone who was mad at her or Vic for something. Can anyone tell where the post originated from? Who might have had access to Vic's computer in the recent past? I realize that it's not necessary to have direct access to hack, but it seems like whoever did it knows the family, since they knew the alternate spelling of Kayleigh's name and the fact that Vic is a regular and is well liked at GN. Could someone have gotten in while Vic was shaving and sent it from his computer? Do you have any reprobate neighbors, Vic? And, have you pissed any of them off lately? And, who would have known to post to GN? Questions, questions, questions.....

When karma catches up to whoever did it, and it always does, I'd hate to be in their shoes.

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 03/11/2004 6:39 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Right, Nick has checked the IP address of the posts and Vic has been informed of there origin, as a matter of coincidence Vic was taking in he PC to be repaired this morning and happened to check on GN only to find out he was dead. In addition to the posts using his sign in name on GN last night, certain people were informed over MSN also on his account, whoever it was knew too much for it to be a random hacking, he told the people at the computer shop and it looks like someone hacked in using Kay'Lees' passwords - Vic has a good idea who it is - obviously Vic is furious and eger to get to the bottom of this. But for now Vic only has internet access through the public library not the local medium.

Posted : 03/11/2004 7:11 pm
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

Vic, my friend if you have a name just let your ol pal Twisty know. I have a very special treat for this person. A treat only a very, very, very angry Twisty can deliver. :twisted:

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

Posted : 03/11/2004 9:03 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Join the que!

Posted : 03/11/2004 9:04 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

as a matter of coincidence Vic was taking in he PC to be repaired this morning and happened to check on GN only to find out he was dead.

I wonder if whoever did it knew that Vic was going to be computerless for a little while and unable to access GN (or MSN) without going to the library, and just took the opportunity to cause a little mayhem. I just feel like it's someone the family knows and who has been in their house recently. It's definitely sick and twisted.

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 04/11/2004 4:06 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

That is an understatement

Posted : 04/11/2004 4:09 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

I wonder if whoever did it knew that Vic was going to be computerless for a little while and unable to access GN (or MSN) without going to the library, and just took the opportunity to cause a little mayhem.

I was thinking the same exact thing. What better way to make it seam true, than for Vic not to be on this site for a couple of days.

Well, I'm glad Vic is alive and o.k. But if this happens again, I'm gonna kill him myself! :P :lol: J/K

Posted : 04/11/2004 4:21 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I have actually decided to sue Vic (hey its the American way :wink: ) for false advertising.

Posted : 04/11/2004 4:24 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

I have actually decided to sue Vic (hey its the American way :wink: ) for false advertising.

HEY, WAIT JUST A MINUTE!!!

Who am I kidding..... your right. Let me go call my lawyer.

Posted : 04/11/2004 6:06 pm
(@noteboat)
Illustrious Member

Suing him probably won't work... when they go to serve him the papers, he'll just show them the obituary.

Guitar teacher offering lessons in Plainfield IL

Posted : 04/11/2004 6:32 pm
Page 1 / 2