Clear all

Hows everyone?

9 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@rahul)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Hey, I have been reading about Hurricane Sandy which hit the NYC and NJ etc.

I remember several of our members living there? How are you all? Hows the situation there?

I hope and pray that everything becomes back to normal soon!

Rahul

Posted : 31/10/2012 7:59 am
(@s1120)
Prominent Member

Im in upstate NY and we got a lot of wind and rain. Lost power for about 4 hours, and lost a lot of trees in my woods. But woke up the next morning without a oak tree in my living room... so its all good!!!

Paul B

Posted : 31/10/2012 11:13 am
(@ezraplaysezra)
Honorable Member

Pretty minor in Albany - my sister in brooklyn is still without power and no train service. Thanks for asking.

Posted : 31/10/2012 5:36 pm
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Rahul,

Haven't seen you in awhile you must have made your first million already eh? I'm in CT and we lost power for awhile and had a neighbors tree fall in my yard which was a nice present I get to clean up.

Other than that OK. Thanks for asking.

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

Posted : 31/10/2012 6:03 pm
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

I watched the images in the TV right now. They are very impressive...

I hope everything become back to normal soon, too!

Posted : 31/10/2012 8:01 pm
(@imalone)
Reputable Member

Good to hear. Isn't TRGuitar out that way too? Sounds like power might still be out in areas.

Posted : 31/10/2012 11:37 pm
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

The storm didn't knock out our power up here but a squirrell did! Fried itself and blew the whole sub station.

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 31/10/2012 11:58 pm
(@derek-wilkerson)
Estimable Member

Im in upstate NY and we got a lot of wind and rain. Lost power for about 4 hours, and lost a lot of trees in my woods. But woke up the next morning without a oak tree in my living room... so its all good!!!
thats why you dont leave your windows open with all your acorns on the coffee table in the living room during a hurricane :wink:

bassist for the crux
Randall RB-125-115 120 watt 15" eminence spk.
Randall RBA 500
2X Acoustic B115's
Peavey T-40
Indiana P-bass

Posted : 01/11/2012 12:07 am
(@s1120)
Prominent Member

thats why you dont leave your windows open with all your acorns on the coffee table in the living room during a hurricane :wink:

LOL!! yup..

Just a back story... My house is right on the edge of woods. The half with the living room is right next to many 100+ foot tall oak trees!! During wind storms, we stay out of that room. :D :D :D

Paul B

Posted : 01/11/2012 4:08 pm