Noble Member
Topic starter

Percocet is great
for pain in the patella
so is percocet

eat hydrocodone
enjoy silly childrens show
pain from knee now gone

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." -- HST

Posted : 25/10/2007 12:41 am
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Glad to hear that's working for you, KP! :lol:

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 25/10/2007 12:43 am
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

me on 4-5 a day. Head still hurt. Glad yours is working out for you though.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 25/10/2007 2:48 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

my wife has some left over vicodins that contain Hydrocodone (the chemical name of Vicodin's primary ingredient along with acetaminophen) that i occasionally take 1/2 of before bowling when my lower back starts screaming,
and like author Jerry Stahl said about heroin, "makes you feel so good, you feel like calling the phone company and telling them what a good job they're doing."
i can see how people can get hooked on them very easily.

#4491....

Posted : 25/10/2007 10:04 am
(@kingpatzer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

I should be hearing back from the doctor on my MRI today.

I'm about ready to take a hacksaw to my leg . . . so they better call soon.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." -- HST

Posted : 25/10/2007 4:55 pm
(@chris-c)
Famed Member

I'm about ready to take a hacksaw to my leg . . . so they better call soon.

Ouch. :( That sounds seriously hard to take. The sheer relentlessness of that kind of thing can be difficult to push away. Is it related to your adventure with the axe? Or it this a different development?

Hope they can fix it soon. (Nice Knee Ku in the meantime though. 8) )

Cheers,

Chris

Posted : 25/10/2007 10:50 pm
(@kingpatzer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Different development . . . or at least no reason to suspect it relates to the axe. It is the same leg, however.

Posted : 25/10/2007 11:07 pm