Clear all

Less Traffic?

44 Posts
21 Users
0 Likes
 lars
(@lars)
Noble Member

Yeah - but I agree - even though I try to post a lot more than I used to. I think it is a summer phenomenon.

...only thing I know how to do is to keep on keepin' on...

LARS kolberg http://www.facebook.com/sangerersomfolk

Posted : 26/08/2008 8:14 am
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

FYI, Derekslide's removal was at Derekslide's request. Twice. The second request complete with predictions of gloom and doom if I didn't. It was the weirdest thing. I mean why not just not post or not visit? Ah well you don't have to ask me twice, uh, three times.... :roll:

Posted : 26/08/2008 10:19 am
(@big-lar)
Estimable Member

For me, I'm just playing more than I'm posting I guess.

Posted : 26/08/2008 11:46 am
(@rahul)
Famed Member

For me, I'm just playing more than I'm posting I guess.

Bingo !

So the GN members are finally playing their guitar more than posting (except me).

And yea, there is something also which is called guitarnoise.com (exclude the forums).

Posted : 26/08/2008 12:02 pm
(@urbancowgirl)
Reputable Member

There is definitely less traffic on here lately. Personally, I've been caught up the last couple of weeks watching the Olympics, which has meant less guitar time, which often means less GN time as well.

All my life I wanted to be somebody. Now I see I should have been more specific.

Posted : 26/08/2008 12:02 pm
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

Yep, I took off two long weekends with the family and with the Labor Day weekend coming up a lot of folks are taking this week for vacation too.

Posted : 26/08/2008 12:42 pm
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

I mean why not just not post or not visit?

Probably the same reason why people slam the door shut when walking away angrily. By the way, do you still have the bits about gloom & doom? I don't know if it's supposed to be confidential and all that but I wouldn't mind getting a copy of that.

Posted : 26/08/2008 1:00 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

By the way, do you still have the bits about gloom & doom? I don't know if it's supposed to be confidential and all that but I wouldn't mind getting a copy of that.

+1 :mrgreen:

#4491....

Posted : 26/08/2008 1:06 pm
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

By the way, do you still have the bits about gloom & doom? I don't know if it's supposed to be confidential and all that but I wouldn't mind getting a copy of that.

+1 :mrgreen:
Ditto.

Posted : 26/08/2008 2:12 pm
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

I looked on the other forum and all of his posts that I could find said.
Buwahah.

Posted : 26/08/2008 2:17 pm
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Derek's getting along over there OK now. I took out some things that didn't need to be there. He posted an apology, others accepted it and offered advice, and we moved on. I'd rather not dig up any old trash.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 26/08/2008 4:47 pm
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

Good for him. Life's too short to worry about such things.

Posted : 26/08/2008 5:00 pm
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

I have to agree with Taso I was thinking the same thing not much posting going on...and I didn't even notice there was a banning going on. Where am I when all the exciting stuff happens?

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

Posted : 26/08/2008 5:38 pm
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

You were probably drinking beer in a pool with hot chicks. Man you don't know what you've been missing here, I had the night of my life!

Posted : 26/08/2008 5:42 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member

You were probably drinking beer in a pool with hot chicks. Man you don't know what you've been missing here, I had the night of my life!
LOL..yeah..I'm still tipsy.

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 26/08/2008 5:47 pm
Page 2 / 3