Clear all

LOCATION BLOODY LOCATION

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@azraeldrah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

for some reason i cant imagine ozzy singing the title of this thread but anyway....
does anyone live near a small city in england called peterborough??? im setting up a gig around that area and we need bands... also does anyone know how to set up a mini-music festeval... theres a place near by called connington and i want to found the midgets of rock festeval  :D talk 2 u soon

This signature is a forgery.

Posted : 21/12/2003 12:20 am
(@alangreen)

I went past Peterborough once. It was closed.

You'll need to talk to the landowner and get permission to use the site.

You'll need to talk to the local council for a licence - and they'll want to talk to you about security, crowd levels, volume levels, catering, toilet and medical facilities so you'll have to send all that info to them with the application for the licence.

Who's going to build the stage and other stuff? You'd better get the budget drawn up now because these people will want (at least part) paying before they start doing anything so you'd better get some funding or sponsorship in place before you even think about the other things. Sponsors will like to know who's going to be playing and how much exposure they're going to get.

Good luck.

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 23/12/2003 1:35 pm
 Rob
(@rob)
Trusted Member

admittedly i had to look up where peterborough is but it turns out i'm a couple of hours away, so depending upon the details of the gig/festival i may beable to put u in contact with a handful of bands.

rob

Posted : 23/12/2003 6:31 pm
(@azraeldrah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

k cool
i will give details when thigs r sorted. 1st thing we're doin is a smaller gig..... ill post with more details soon

This signature is a forgery.

Posted : 28/12/2003 12:14 am