Clear all

McCartney tour

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Billboard reports that McCartney will soon announce a 38-city tour of North America and that tickets will go on sale in late February. He's also reported to be working on a new lp.

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

Posted : 29/01/2005 1:27 pm
(@bstguitarist)
Reputable Member

NICE! Hope the tickets wont be too expensive... Id love to go!

No matter what anyone says, these four men were the Innovators! of modern Rock & Roll!

Morse Code... Music on it's own

Posted : 29/01/2005 3:24 pm
(@clideguitar)
Reputable Member

Billboard reports that McCartney will soon announce a 38-city tour of North America and that tickets will go on sale in late February. He's also reported to be working on a new lp.

I just did a search, nothing definite yet....

BJ

Posted : 09/03/2005 6:18 pm
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

I'm not looking forward to mortgaging my house to see him :P

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

Posted : 09/03/2005 6:30 pm
(@clideguitar)
Reputable Member

I got 8 tickets at the Wochovia Center (Sep. 23). The 22'nd was already sold out when the (Internet) sale started. It was about $100 each ticket (once they (Ticketmaster) added everything in), the seats are OK -at best - but I was going to take whatever I could get.

That show sold out 30 minutes after I bought these tickets.

If I didn't get tickets there were going to be allot of angry people at me!

Bob Jessie

Posted : 03/05/2005 5:18 pm
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

congrats. Mine were $75 a piece and that range sold out in 15 minutes here. It's the scalpers buying them up. The most recent Rolling Stone carries an article on how they interfere with concertgoers' access to tickets.

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

Posted : 03/05/2005 7:31 pm
(@clideguitar)
Reputable Member

recent Rolling Stone carries an article on how they interfere with concertgoers' access to tickets

I know! I think that's why that have that password thing before you try to buy tickets.

I've always WONDERED how you get the really GOOD seats without buying from a scalper and just paying the face value of the ticket - if that's possible?

BJ

Posted : 04/05/2005 10:07 pm