Meet the "New" Mod

30 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
 Crow
(@crow)
Honorable Member

I wanna see a big row on a welcome the new mod thread. :D

I am happy to add more, because I served as a moderator then administrator of a politics forum a few years ago, and... ah, maybe Bish shoudn't know how bad it can be, eh? Right... no, not bad at all, Bish... you just hang in there.

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream." - Frank Zappa

Posted : 03/09/2012 7:53 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

I am happy to add more, because I served as a moderator then administrator of a politics forum a few years ago, and... ah, maybe Bish shoudn't know how bad it can be, eh? Right... no, not bad at all, Bish... you just hang in there.
A political forum? You, Crow, are a crazy man. :lol: I know my limits. I'm sticking with guitar, drum and sim racing forums.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 04/09/2012 12:14 am
(@s1120)
Prominent Member

Woooooh man are you crazy!!!! The forum I helped start and run we decided to totally nix anything politics. Just to much hate and discontent that spread to the other boards.... some complain about it..... but they are less too deal with then if we allowed it!!!!

And you think pick vs fingers is bad..... you have to see the john Deere guys and the " box store" guys fighting over who got the better deal on there mowers!!!!

Paul B

Posted : 04/09/2012 12:22 am
 Crow
(@crow)
Honorable Member

Woooooh man are you crazy!!!!

Didn't know what I was doing at the time. Politics, never again. Not even lawn mowers. Picks & strings are about all I can handle any more. :)

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream." - Frank Zappa

Posted : 04/09/2012 12:30 am
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Wusses. The lot of you. I'm gonna make a bold statement for one and all to fight over. Welcome to the fire, Bish. :twisted: :twisted:

I heard that <insert favorite politician>'s <deity> is mightier than yours, because <insert gender> created <insert favorite guitarist> who is a <insert large number> times better than <your favorite guitarist> ever dreamed of being. <he/she> couldn't hold <his/her> <insert gender specific undergarment> to save <his/her> life.

Furthermore, while I have the floor, <gas/charcoal> is the way to go for proper grilling, you <bad word for vegitarian/non-vegitarian> git. <cola product> is better than <other cola product>, <Ginger/Mary-Anne> was way hotter than <Ginger/Mary-Anne> and <someone elses's deity's top official> is a <bad word for assumed gender>, you <favorite fast food restauraunt> eating <superlative> <bad slang word for nationality>.

I feel better. :D

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 04/09/2012 6:21 pm
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

I think you're wrong! You do have a point about the cola though.

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 04/09/2012 7:27 pm
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

<Ginger/Mary-Anne> was way hotter than <Ginger/Mary-Anne>

Anyone remember the punchline to the TV commercial that included this comparison?

Posted : 04/09/2012 8:33 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Anyone remember the punchline to the TV commercial that included this comparison?
Not me. It's just something else I don't remember anymore. <sigh> :(

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 04/09/2012 8:55 pm
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

I liked both! Ahhh .... those formative years.

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 05/09/2012 2:57 am
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

Not me. It's just something else I don't remember anymore. <sigh> :(

"Ginger or MaryAnne?"

"Jeannie!"

Posted : 05/09/2012 3:46 am
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

I liked both! Ahhh .... those formative years.
Hah! Yup.. Right on! :shock: :arrow:

"Ginger or MaryAnne?"

"Jeannie!"
Now THAT is funny.
And true. :)

Roy

Posted : 05/09/2012 10:30 am
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Many congrats Bish 8)

Posted : 22/09/2012 4:28 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Thanks, Nuno.

Good to see you are still active here, too!

Bish

Posted : 25/09/2012 10:58 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Congrats Bish!

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 19/10/2012 9:37 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

There you are.
Haven't heard from you in forever, Dan.

Glad to see you still hanging out here. :D

Bish

Posted : 31/10/2012 12:06 am
Page 2 / 2