5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Hi all!

I'm not very active lately (it seems nobody is very active lately). I miss the post on "Xmas lists" and "new year resolutions" that were very frequent these days...

Anyway, my best wishes to you all. Have a nice Christmas day.

Happy Holidays!

Posted : 24/12/2013 11:13 am
(@alangreen)

And a bah humbug, I mean Ho Ho ho to you too :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 24/12/2013 11:46 am
(@davidhodge)

A very Happy Christmas to you, too, Javi!

(And to Alan as well, but let's not tell the old Scrooge :wink: )

I'd like to give 2014 instructions to give me more free time for the New Year's so that I can work on some resolutions. An hour for real practice each day would be a wonderful start.

Peace

Posted : 24/12/2013 1:58 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

And a rockin' good Christmas from me too! Hey Nuno, good to see Atleti doing well - and Liverpool top of the Premier League at Xmas! Oh and as a side note, my old dad's team Burnley (he was born [in Penny Lane!] in Collins Green, but brought up in Burnley) are top of the Championship, and looking a decent bet for promotion to the Premier League! Good luck to your team for the Champions League - viva Los Rojiblancos! (Did I get that right?) Oh and how are the drawings these days? I used to enjoy those, I remember one in particular you did for the Sunday Songwriters Group I thought was really cool. Have a great Xmas - and that goes for everyone at GN!

:-) :-) :-)

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 24/12/2013 8:49 pm
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Yeah, it seems Liverpool and Atleti are working hard this year. And Burnley, too!

I am still drawing. Now I draw buildings mainly (there are lots of buildings here so I get inspiration easily). I follow some Sunday Songwriters Group posts. I'd love to participate with my own lyrics but I am pretty bad with words and as English is not my first language I find some additional troubles.

And los rojiblancos is perfect!

Posted : 25/12/2013 4:59 pm