Skip to content
Mexican radio airpl...

Notifications
Clear all

Mexican radio airplay sometime in January.

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@shadyharrison)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Hi, friends.

I hope you're all well. I'm writing to inform you of an exciting development which happened last month. The upshot of it is a song of mine will be played on Mexican radio in January.

I have a friend there who happens to be a radio producer. His show celebrates 25 years on the air in January, and he intends to dedicate it to a mutual friend (Chris) who unfortunately passed away in 2007. I've recently written a new song about her (to add to the three that there were already, sometimes it's easier to sing about things than process them logically.) He will play this song on the twenty-fifth anniversary show.

Needless to say, I'm pretty happy at the moment. All that remains is to sort a few things out melodically, and record it properly. :D

Shady

Take care,

Casey

Posted : 07/12/2010 7:01 am
(@joehempel)
Famed Member

Very cool man!! That's exciting news!!!

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

Posted : 07/12/2010 7:03 am
(@shadyharrison)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Thanks, Joe.

Nice to share it with my friends here, as I'm sure many of you will appreciate my excitement.

Let's hope I can do it justice.

Shady

Take care,

Casey

Posted : 07/12/2010 8:22 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Great news, I'm thrilled for you Shady!

Would the song in question be the one you wrote a couple of years back for an SSG assignment? "When I See You Again" I think it was called?

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 07/12/2010 10:06 pm
(@shadyharrison)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Thanks, Vic.

'When I See' is not the song in question, although I'm learning to live with that one. This new one is entitled 'Wherever You Are (You're Still An Angel)'

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=791336&songID=9926456

Really appreciate your interest.

:D :D :D

Take care,

Casey

Posted : 08/12/2010 7:08 am