Notifications
Clear all

More surgery

29 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

I hope everything continues down the road to recovery well for you. 8)

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 29/04/2010 2:25 pm
 Celt
(@celt)
Famed Member

I hope everything continues down the road to recovery well for you. 8)
From the most recent post all is going well. He was up and about 6 hours after surgery
which did not please the nurses.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Hilch

:note1: :note1: :note1:

John

My SoundClick Page

Collaborations

" It's easier than waiting around to die" Townes Van Zandt

Posted : 29/04/2010 9:27 pm
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Thanks John for keeping everyone updated mate ...
Trudy left her lap top here so I quickly signed on here to give another up date :)

No more drips or heavy duty drugs just some panadol fro wound soreness the inplant is looking after everything else and today ( my Friday ) is the best day I have had so far ...
The nurses have learned that I hate laying around in bed all day and walking around is actually good for my recovery , they just didn't expect me up so quickly ..lol

Thank you everyone and Trudi via John or myself will keep this updated , but recovery is looking good right now ..

Cheers
Trev xxxx

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

Posted : 30/04/2010 2:41 am
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

The nurses have learned that I hate laying around in bed all day and walking around is actually good for my recovery , they just didn't expect me up so quickly ..lol
You go man! Show them what being tough is all about. 8) 8)

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 30/04/2010 3:10 am
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Thanks every one I am out of hospital , staying in Brisbane for about a week at my sisters house before flying home ..
John , thanks very much mate very much appreciated :) I will have to make my way over your way one day an buy ya a beer :)
Thanks again
Trev ...xxxx

Posted : 01/05/2010 12:48 am
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Trevor, my best wishes for the recovery! :D

Posted : 02/05/2010 2:47 pm
(@violet-s)
Reputable Member

Glad your doing well Trevor, now you'll be able to enjoy the Aussie election coverage without pain :lol:

Posted : 03/05/2010 11:03 pm
(@violet-s)
Reputable Member

:oops: sorry Trevor, I was thinking of Abbott's bike riding gear etc etc, I just switch theTV channel over when he comes on now, sorry if you are a Liberal supporter! Ruddy's getting a bit boring too, poor thing. Hope everything continues to go well, I'd read your other thread a while back about your continuing pain, so I know how debilitating it was :)

Posted : 04/05/2010 12:02 am
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Ha ha ha Violet S ...
All politicians are boring in my book ..Sorry if that offends anyone but I can think of a million things to do other than listen to liars spin their lies ...
Like learning how to play barre Chords or even just try to understand TAB ...
Not to mention try and work out why there is 2 E strings and no C string ....Hmmmm My mind works in a weird and wonderful way at times especially when morphine is added lol ....

UPDATE ::

Going home Thursday 10 am standard eastern Queensland time , going to be resting till June 28 then I see the Neurosurgeon again for a check up . It has been exactly a week today since the inplant and every day I feel a little better and a little stronger . The wife still nags me about taking it easy but damn it soo good to walk with out pain , first time in nearly 3 years ...
Thanks all
Trev xxx :note1: :note1:

Posted : 05/05/2010 4:24 am
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

....Hmmmm My mind works in a weird and wonderful way at times especially when morphine is added lol ....
Kinda like this?

Land of the Unicorns?

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

Posted : 05/05/2010 12:54 pm
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

....Hmmmm My mind works in a weird and wonderful way at times especially when morphine is added lol ....
Kinda like this?

Land of the Unicorns?
I'll have what she's having.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

Posted : 05/05/2010 1:43 pm
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Yipeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally at home sweet home .....

Thanks every one , I have been ordered bed rest till June 28 , thats when I go back to the neurosurgeon gives me the once over and hopefully back to being an active little vegemite :)

Cheers everyone
Trev .... :note2: :note2:

Posted : 06/05/2010 7:27 am
 pbee
(@pbee)
Noble Member

Great news Trev
back to being an active little vegemite