No More Band

33 Posts
23 Users
0 Likes
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Well everyone the time has finally come.

After much internal (and now external debate) between myself and Hap Hazard, we have come to a cross in the roads that can't be overcome.

I have yet to be able to determine why things are as they are but in a sincere attempt to correct whatever the problem is, it was to no avail.

So I have chosen to leave the band and pursue other interests.

Thanks for all the support I was given during my time with that band. As things come together, I'll update you on my new endeavors.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 13/12/2006 1:18 pm
 Celt
(@celt)
Famed Member

Bish

Sorry to hear that. Good Luck in your future endeavors.

John

My SoundClick Page

Collaborations

" It's easier than waiting around to die" Townes Van Zandt

Posted : 13/12/2006 1:27 pm
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

All good things come to an end ..

As one door closes another opens , hope you find happiness in your future endeavours ..

internal unrest is always uneasy to settle and it has caused so much bitterness over the years ..

Good luck for the future Bish

Trevor....

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

Posted : 13/12/2006 1:31 pm
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Wow, sorry to hear that. From the videos you posted it looked like you guys clicked. Best of luck with whatever you do next.

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

Posted : 13/12/2006 1:32 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

That's a shame. Bish - but hey, you've got talent, and there will be opportunities.....

I wish you all the best with your future endeavours!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 13/12/2006 2:04 pm
(@margaret)
Noble Member

Wow, are you going to play lead guitar instead of drums in your next band, Bish? :D

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

Posted : 13/12/2006 2:05 pm
(@mrjonesey)
Honorable Member

Sorry to hear the bad news. I agree that based on the videos I thought you guys looked pretty tight.

Perhaps you spent too much time checking out the gals in front of the stage lights? :oops:

Good luck with your next band.

"There won't be any money. But when you die, on your death bed, you will receive total conciousness. So, I got that going for me. Which is nice." - Bill Murray, Caddyshack ~~ Michigan Music Dojo - http://michiganmusicdojo.com ~~

Posted : 13/12/2006 2:11 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

probably overdue, you are talented enough to do your own project.
good luck

#4491....

Posted : 13/12/2006 2:11 pm
(@mogal)
Trusted Member

Bish, I am new to the forum (I was the one with the percussion question in another forum) and someone said you were a drummer and I saw that you broke up with your band. Just want to say that my old band broke up back in May. Three of us are still together - we had to "break up" in order to boot out the bad seed. Anyway, we since have recruited another guitarist/singer and have an even better band now! There is hope for better things to come.

MoGal

Posted : 13/12/2006 2:28 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Sorry to hear that Bish. Leaving a band is always hard. You're a good guy, and a great musician, and better things are just around the next corner for you! Keep your head up bud!! :D

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 13/12/2006 2:30 pm
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

That's too bad Bish, from what I've seen you guys were pretty good. Hope you find something else.

Paul

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

Posted : 13/12/2006 2:58 pm
(@chuckster)
Prominent Member

Sorry to hear this Bish. Good luck with your future projects.

8)

I've had a lot of sobering thoughts in my time.
It was them that turned me to drink.

Posted : 13/12/2006 4:24 pm
 pbee
(@pbee)
Noble Member

Hey Bish,

sorry to hear the bad news, I'm sure you will move forward to bigger and better things. Like Trevor says there is always another door just waiting for you to open it.

cheers

Paul

Check out my Reverbnation page here

Posted : 13/12/2006 5:53 pm
(@demoetc)
Noble Member

Sorry to hear that, but it sounds like it's a good move.

By the way, I didn't say anything earlier with the video you posted, but was there a sort of weird vibe with the band that came across in the video?

Posted : 13/12/2006 6:00 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Sorry to hear that man. Good luck with the next venture.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 14/12/2006 10:27 am
Page 1 / 3