Clear all

Quick Question for anyone from England.

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member
Topic starter

I know there are quite a few members here who are from England, so I was hoping you guys could help me out.

Next fall, I'm going to England for a university semester. I know its a fair bit away, but the group is starting to get things straigthened out in the next few months.

Basically, I'll being going to Essex, Harlow more specifically, from the beginning of September to the middle of December. Is anyone on here from around the area? I'm just trying to figure out what to expect, any information about the area would be great. Want to make sure I'm not moving into a totally terrible place. I've heard good things so far, just appreciate some more feedback.

Thanks,

Paul

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

Posted : 31/10/2007 6:12 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

The other end of the country from me - but Alan Green's from that neck of the woods. In the meantime, here's a useful link.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlow

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 31/10/2007 7:32 pm
(@isabelle)
Reputable Member

Aaaah, Essex... better get your Blondes jokes ready...

(Sorry, I can't help, I went there years ago to Braintree/Colchester - that is Essex, right? but can't remember much about the place :? )

Posted : 23/11/2007 1:53 am