Should Ricochet change his avatar ?

53 Posts
22 Users
0 Likes
(@rahul)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Your vote counts...

Right now, Ric is one scary looking babe. So scary that it might affect the kids watching. :lol:

Thus join me now in the campaign of getting the avatar of Ric changed !!!

Posted : 24/08/2008 9:38 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Should Ric change his avatar?

Hmmm.....is that the way to phrase the question? Pitched like that, two possible replies would be "What's it got to do with you?" and "mind your own business".....two possible replies of many. They're the printable ones.

Better that the question should be addressed to the man himself.....in suitably humble tones.

"Dear Auntie Ric, please would you change your avatar as I sometimes read GN whilst eating?"

We don't discriminate on grounds of race, gender, age, or anything else - so if a feller wants to wear women's clothing, well that's up to him, isn't it?

And he won the competition, if I remember correctly!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 24/08/2008 9:54 am
(@alangreen)

You need to get in touch with your feminine side, dude

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 24/08/2008 9:55 am
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

LOL....

I hope I never have a nightmare like that.

Posted : 24/08/2008 12:03 pm
(@rahul)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Me just having little bit of light hearted fun. Please don't take seriously !

Posted : 24/08/2008 1:17 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Not too far from him is where they filmed Deliverence. <insert redneck accent> 'You sure do got a pretty mouth, boy.' OK, a couple of hours.....still. Brave man.

Besides, what are you gonna wear when covering "Stand By Your Man" and "My Guy"? Ricosheena should stay as long as he likes.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 24/08/2008 1:31 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Ric, buddy. I like it. It IS the inner rock star in you.

Reso Thread

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 24/08/2008 9:31 pm
(@97reb)
Noble Member

Ric Bowie. Glam Rules!!!! The New Ric Doll.

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

Posted : 24/08/2008 11:50 pm
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

A pic of me similarly blonde is on the wall of the Blood Bank at the local hospital. Cracks 'em up when I come in with stuff like that. The latest pic is from the earliest stage of putting together a costume as the Marvel Comics character "The Mighty Thor" for a superhero themed costume party last night. The toy Army helmet is now silver with wings on it. When I get some pics of the final product from those who took them, I'll put one up.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 25/08/2008 12:22 am
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

When I get some pics of the final product from those who took them, I'll put one up.
OK, now I'm confused.
Is this the way you celebrated your anniversary . . .
You dressed up as Thor!? . . . . what did Mrs. R dress up . . . .
Wait.
I don't think I want to know.

KR2

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

Posted : 25/08/2008 12:55 am
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

The Mighty Thor and Mighty Mouse:

The silver wings on the helmet don't show up well against the bright sky, but trust me, they're there.

Wasn't celebrating our anniversary, it was Poison Ivy's birthday.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 25/08/2008 1:10 am
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

:lol:

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

Posted : 25/08/2008 1:49 am
(@rahul)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Looking great both of you in those costumes ! 8)

Posted : 25/08/2008 7:26 am
(@chris-c)
Famed Member

Ric, buddy. I like it. It IS the inner rock star in you.

That's a relief..... I thought Ric might have been sneaking off and getting in touch with his Inner Wookie.

But, as long as he sticks to dressing up as glamorous women and mythological norse gods, he'll fit right in around here.... :mrgreen:

Careful with that hammer Ric, or you'll end up with more than a Thor Toe... that looks like it means business..

Posted : 25/08/2008 8:14 am
 Cat
(@cat)
Noble Member

Costumes??? Heck, I've been to Nimbin! They ain't costumes over there!

Cat

PS: "Thor Toe"??? Okay, Chris. You win...

"Feel what you play...play what you feel!"

Posted : 25/08/2008 8:27 am
Page 1 / 4