Clear all

Show tomorrow night

11 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@jwmartin)
Noble Member
Topic starter

If anyone is in Nashville tomorrow, come check us out at Springwater. We are opening for Impaler, a heavy metal band that's been around since the 80's. Show is at 9pm, $7 cover, 21+

Bass player for Undercover

Posted : 16/07/2009 1:32 pm
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

if my vacation plans are ok'ed with my boss I plan on visiting nashville in early August.
going to Memphis too.
best wishes for your gig.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

Posted : 16/07/2009 2:34 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Have a good show! 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 16/07/2009 10:01 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Good luck with the show!

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 17/07/2009 12:51 pm
(@coolnama)
Prominent Member

:D good luck, and have fun

I wanna be that guy that you wish you were ! ( i wish I were that guy)

You gotta set your sights high to get high!

Everyone is a teacher when you are looking to learn.

( wise stuff man! )

Its Kirby....

Posted : 17/07/2009 6:26 pm
(@joehempel)
Famed Member

hope you have a great time! good luck to ya!

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

Posted : 18/07/2009 4:15 am
(@alangreen)

So, how did it go?

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 18/07/2009 8:07 am
(@coolnama)
Prominent Member

I am wondering the same thing, maybe he has pics :D

I wanna be that guy that you wish you were ! ( i wish I were that guy)

You gotta set your sights high to get high!

Everyone is a teacher when you are looking to learn.

( wise stuff man! )

Its Kirby....

Posted : 18/07/2009 1:06 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Hope it went well! What am I saying? I'm sure it did! Sounds like you guys are moving along quite well. That's great given you have only been together for such a short time. Post some pics!!!!

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 18/07/2009 4:39 pm
(@jwmartin)
Noble Member
Topic starter

The show went great. We played for 20 minutes and got a pretty good response from the crowd. There weren't a lot of people there, but we had people right up in front of the stage dancing and we didn't know them. :D The place was a dive and the stage was tiny, but we had fun. I only used one of my cabinets cause it was so small. Didn't get a lot of photos, but my girlfriend took a few. She had to stay in the back to guard my Zoom recorder, so couldn't take a lot of good pics. Impaler rocked the place after us. I guess 26 years really helps you w/ stage presence and showmanship.

Here's our final song, Rock n' Roll Zombie. Our singer loves to get in the crowd and let them sing too. http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7851074

Us setting up...

The only pic of me playing cause I was behind the rhythm guitarist most of the night. That's my head in the background...

Impaler rocking after us...

My girlfriend w/ Bill Lindsey from Impaler...

Bass player for Undercover

Posted : 19/07/2009 2:38 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Nice pics. The song sounded good too. Congrats on a good show. :D

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 19/07/2009 4:19 pm