Clear all

Sunday Songwriters Group

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Got to say, I'm THRILLED with the great songs that have been posted in the last few weeks...following in the footsteps of David and Nick was always going to be tough. Want to join? There's no sign up fee...just an itch to write.

On a related subject, there's also a sister forum, which doesn't seem to get an awful lot of traffic these days.... Guitar Noise Songwriting Club. If you've got an idea for a song...and it doesn't have to be a complete song....why not share it, there's a lot of writers on here would be glad to help out?

Let's throw a few ideas in there....whether it's lyrics, or you think you've got a killer riff, or you just want to make a start ... and let's face it, as soon as you pick up a guitar, you start thinking, "covers are OK...but I want to express myself!"

Got a couple of lines and don't know where to go next? That killer riff needs lyrics to it? Drop in to the GNSC...it's a friendly place, like all the GN forums, we are here to help!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 18/02/2014 6:37 am