Skip to content
The TWINS ARE BORN!...

Notifications
Clear all

The TWINS ARE BORN!!! (UPDATE) Mama expecting TWINS!

92 Posts
18 Users
0 Likes
13.2 K Views
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Cute pics. Well, you've had a competition- of sorts - to name the babies. Now how about a caption competition?

I reckon McKinley's thinking, "This milk shake tastes funny.....I'm sure I ordered strawberry...."

and Charlyze is thinking, "Ahhh, a nice comfy position. It's nice not to have McKinley's toe up my nose for once...."

Joking aside, once again, many congratulations on your lovely babies!!!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 26/02/2009 10:42 pm
(@mrjonesey)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Cute pics. Well, you've had a competition- of sorts - to name the babies. Now how about a caption competition?

I reckon McKinley's thinking, "This milk shake tastes funny.....I'm sure I ordered strawberry...."

and Charlyze is thinking, "Ahhh, a nice comfy position. It's nice not to have McKinley's toe up my nose for once...."

Joking aside, once again, many congratulations on your lovely babies!!!

:D :D :D

Vic

Hey, great caption! The funny thing is that twice we saw McKinley kicking Charlyze in the head during ultrasounds... so you may not be far off the mark.....

Thanks everyone!

:D

"There won't be any money. But when you die, on your death bed, you will receive total conciousness. So, I got that going for me. Which is nice." - Bill Murray, Caddyshack ~~ Michigan Music Dojo - http://michiganmusicdojo.com ~~

Posted : 27/02/2009 12:19 am
Page 7 / 7