Notifications
Clear all

Turning 40 ain't that bad . . .

32 Posts
19 Users
0 Likes
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

If I remember correctly it was the sausages that didn't agree with Vic!

Almost right.....but it wasn't just a disagreement, the buggers declared war! All-out attack, Armageddon-style scorched-earth type war at that! I have never been as sick in my entire life - in fact, if I added up all the times I've been sick and multiply by say 10, it still wouldn't come close to the effect of Dickey's sausages!

And I still haven't worked out why a bar/grill chain called "Chili's" doesn't actually serve chili....I heard great things about Texas chili, but never got to try one..... :cry:
Newcastle Brown will sure tear you down...I think someone wrote that in a song once!

yeah, thanks for bringing that one back to my notice Chris....have you tried it in open G or D, like the Stones do "Brown Sugar" or "Honky Tonk Women?" Seems to be pretty easy.....just a question of fiddling with the tremolo settings on my amp.

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 31/10/2007 3:01 pm
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Vic,

Haven't tried it in anything but standard tuning. trying to get the guys i play with to play it.

Getting the right tremelo effect is the key though. To me that sets the whole vibe of the song without it out it loses alot.

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

Posted : 31/10/2007 3:06 pm
Page 3 / 3