Clear all

UK GN Party....er Seminar!

84 Posts
17 Users
0 Likes
36.7 K Views
(@luvmytele)
Eminent Member

Birmingham or somewhere sounds great to me, between the 4th and the 15th would be just Awesome heheee

Book it up! Pencil it in let's rockn'roll!

Novemberfest it will be... reserve the B & B's and let's party! Two pints of lager and a packet of cheese and onion crisps, please! :roll:

Deepest condolenceses to David Hodge. Our prayers and thoughts are with you! :wink:

... that noise you hear is my Signature Sound ... lovely ain't it?

Posted : 09/09/2004 8:13 pm
(@luvmytele)
Eminent Member

Birmingham or somewhere sounds great to me, between the 4th and the 15th would be just Awesome heheee

Book it up! Pencil it in let's rockn'roll!

Novemberfest it will be... reserve the B & B's and let's party! Two pints of lager and a packet of cheese and onion crisps, please! :roll:

Deepest condolenceses to David Hodge. Our prayers and thoughts are with you! :wink:

Posted : 09/09/2004 8:13 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Oh man I have such a surprise for you guys heheheheheheheeeee :lol:

OMG Vic is going to go mental - HAHAHAHA

This is going to be great :lol:

Oh yeah I may have two more for the list, my friend Ashley is moving back to the UK from Gibralter asked if he could join in, I said the more the merrier - also another friend of mine may be about for the time of the NovFest.

Hehehehe - I cant wait :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted : 09/09/2004 8:42 pm
(@luvmytele)
Eminent Member

:lol:

Any dates for NovFest? :roll:

Gotta book some time off and November is just around the bend ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ party time ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:wink:

Posted : 28/09/2004 7:56 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Well I'm hoping to go on a scouting misson up to Birmingham, for a suitable venue, and possible overnight accomodation. What would come in really handy for the people who are still interested to come forth, I was thinking of this being on a weekend, like a Friday or a Saturday......whats everyone else's view? Along the lines of meet up somewhere Friday evening, introduce ourselves break the ice etc, get to know the face behind the avatars, possibly involving some food and drink of some nature. Then Saturday have a jam and share your hints and tips, so maybe some of the better guitarists of the group could lead the way, I'm going to try and get some things organised in the mean time - please bare with me.

Thanx Pet.

Posted : 29/09/2004 12:05 pm
(@luvmytele)
Eminent Member

Sounds Great ....

Birmingham is OK (I just don't know the area, very well) and Friday night and Saturday jam sounds good.

I had no doubts ... Cheers. :oops:

The more the merrier!

Posted : 29/09/2004 8:14 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Awesome Luv - Glad to have ya.

I'm working on some tasks for us to attempt so watch this space........

Posted : 29/09/2004 8:43 pm
(@devojo)

hello I'm new to this site, but would be interested in the birmingham thing. Any info on when and where?

Posted : 30/09/2004 10:43 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

No concrete info yet, Devojo, but watch this space,,,,,,,,be nice to have you aboard, and welcome to Guitarnoise........we're hoping to hire , say, a function room in a pub somewhere near New Street Station........and split the cost between us......

Pet's doing the groundwork (she's a star!!!)........

So, as they say, "stay tuned for more information,,,,,,,,,"

:) :) :)

Vic.

PS - Whereabouts in the UK are you from?

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 30/09/2004 8:07 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Manchester!

I see you have quite a little posse going up your way Vic :lol:

Vic, Luv, Devojo, Dave & anyone else interested, there is a place near Vic's house that is available for FREE its just a few miles further than Birmingham...........maybe its something to think about..

Vic if you check the board before your e-mail - GO CHECK YOUR E-MAIL!!!!

Posted : 01/10/2004 5:51 am
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Soooooo whats happening guys???

Posted : 16/10/2004 11:27 pm
(@luvmytele)
Eminent Member

??? :(

:roll: Watching this space for further news????

I dunno ...

Posted : 18/10/2004 4:55 pm
 joak
(@joak)
Eminent Member

If the dates suit id be up for that. are us scots still allowed in england ? ive got a valid passport.(chortle chortle)Seriously though brums within driving distance and it sounds a great idea.

Posted : 18/10/2004 8:02 pm
(@luvmytele)
Eminent Member

Any decisions :cry:

Posted : 22/10/2004 4:39 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

If the dates suit id be up for that. are us scots still allowed in england ? ive got a valid passport.(chortle chortle)Seriously though brums within driving distance and it sounds a great idea.

I have great news my friend, I have spoken to the immigration authority and they said that passage into England is fine aslong as you have a machine readable passport with more than 6 months left on it, a return ticket, all current vaccinations and submit to a full body cavity search upon arrival (they may also do this upon leaving our fine country, but it would be for their own amusement).

:lol:

Posted : 26/10/2004 6:25 pm
Page 5 / 6