84 Posts
17 Users
0 Likes
36.7 K Views
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Ok I am back from Texas :( :) :(

So I will be cracking on with the arrangements, sorry for the delay, but you know what I'm like when I'm on a mission.

Thank You for your patience.

Pet.

Posted : 26/10/2004 6:29 pm
 joak
(@joak)
Eminent Member

keen on the seminar not sure about the cavity search, are you sure its compulsory??.Good grief the things I will do to improve my playing!!!.If it is manchester thats even better as I have friends who can give me a bed for the weekend. :

Posted : 28/10/2004 2:26 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

In light of VicLewis passing away I want to request we postpone the UK seminar for the time being.

Thank You

Pet.

Posted : 03/11/2004 1:10 am
(@luvmytele)
Eminent Member

Vic is ALIVE!

But no problem on the postpone ... no hurry ...

I am just relieved Vic is not dead ... good excuse for a celebration! :lol:

The winter blues are starting to creep in the only cure is pure guitar NOISE. :wink:

... that noise you hear is my Signature Sound ... lovely ain't it?

Posted : 03/11/2004 10:04 pm
(@luvmytele)
Eminent Member

Vic is ALIVE!

But no problem on the postpone ... no hurry ...

I am just relieved Vic is not dead ... good excuse for a celebration! :lol:

The winter blues are starting to creep in the only cure is pure guitar NOISE. :wink:

... that noise you hear is my Signature Sound ... lovely ain't it?

Posted : 03/11/2004 10:05 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

He is ALIVE and well folks *does the snoopy dance* we should re-name the seminar The VicLewis Pseudo Wake, and celebrate he is infact still with us.

Posted : 03/11/2004 10:50 pm
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Seems to be pretty dead, but is UK going on or not? Depending on when and where I might possibly maybe find a way to sneak my way into the UK and join up. Really depends on how expensive it will all turn out to be and how welcome I'll be, but seems like fun to me.

Posted : 12/07/2005 2:08 pm
(@ranger)

Hi im just wondering what happens at one of these.. Is it just a big meet up/piss up or do you want people to bring their guitars and jam together. How will it all work??

During the summer i will be back in Kent with my Car - Guitar - Amp and Band so Essex might be easiest for me.

Design me a Qpr guitar and i will pay you with more than just money!
Equipment = http://namm.harmony-central.com/SNAMM00/Content/Korg/PR/AX100G.html http://www.rockinn.co.jp/shopping/guitar/epiphone/epi_dot_ch.html

Posted : 22/01/2006 4:49 pm
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

I think the goal is to bring instruments and have fun. In my experience the fun usually gets in the way of the music so don't expect to make your musical break-through here. ;)

Vic: how's your expedition going so far?

Posted : 29/01/2006 1:34 pm
Page 6 / 6