Notifications
Clear all

Vic Lewis Birthday ?

51 Posts
29 Users
0 Likes
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Again, many thanks to everyone - except Blueline....chiselling posts out on rocks indeed! Only joking Matt, you gave me a belly laugh there.....and yes, the world was black-and-white when I was a kid. We didn't have colour TV till I was 17.....

Anyway, as all you maths students know, 51 is NOT a prime number - it's divisible by factors of 17 and 3. So this is my third chance at being a teenager....17 for the third time. The only drawback is, the legal drinking age over here is 18....I'm sure I'll figure a way around that!

Oh well - I've lived a third of my life, here's looking forward to the next 102 years. As long as Hilch/Barnabus/Trev doesn't try to poison me with that bloody awful XXXX he's always trying to promote - the newts on the Guinness advert wouldn't touch that stuff......

As Mr Spock once said, "Live long and prosper...."

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 13/06/2008 10:40 pm
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member
Topic starter

I had quite a few of those lovely XXXX for your birthday old timer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So now your over the age of 50 , question " Will you be putting a blue rinse in your hair anytime soon ? "

Only joking mate

Trev... :wink:

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

Posted : 13/06/2008 11:09 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

I had quite a few of those lovely XXXX for your birthday old timer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So now your over the age of 50 , question " Will you be putting a blue rinse in your hair anytime soon ? "

Only joking mate

Trev... :wink:

Blue? BLUE? In this house? You have to be jesting.....Everton colours? I was born red, and I'll die grey....but one colour you'll never find on me is blue, apart from the faded blue that goes with a pair of Wranglers or Levis. (They're the only jeans I can buy with a 36" inside leg....)

Tell you what Trev - I'll dye my hair when you dye yours, OK?

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 13/06/2008 11:25 pm
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

Tell you what Trev - I'll dye my hair when you dye yours, OK?
Trev's hair has already died. :shock:
Take the bet, Trev!

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

Posted : 13/06/2008 11:37 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

OK, here's the official 51st birthday portrait......

If a touch of grey's good enough for the Dead, I'm sure it's OK for the brain-dead.....

Vic

Posted : 13/06/2008 11:38 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Trev's hair has already died.
Take the bet, Trev!

Gone to the great wig in the sky?

Vic

Posted : 13/06/2008 11:40 pm
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member
Topic starter

All jokes aside Vic

I am envious of you , not only do you play rock and roll "You look rock and roll "

I keep telling myself bald is beautiful , reality I wish I had hair

Posted : 14/06/2008 6:50 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

I am envious of you , not only do you play rock and roll "You look rock and roll "

Well thanks for that - the nicest thing anyone's said to me for ages. That WAS the general idea behind growing my hair in the first place....now if I could just afford the laser treatment, and get rid of the glasses, I'd be laughing.

Anyway, here's two tips for the not-so-hairy....

1 - You could try growing it so's it's all on the OUTSIDE.....

2 - You can console yourself with the fact that bald men have (generally) higher testosterone levels than hairy men, and are thus more manly/sexier/appealing to women and less prone to what's commonly known as Brewer's Droop - even if they do insist on drinking the toxic waste that's known as XXXX..................

Vic

Posted : 14/06/2008 9:19 pm
(@urbancowgirl)
Reputable Member

I'm jealous. Vic's hair is prettier than mine. :P
IMO few men can really pull off having long hair and make it look good but it fits you.

Trev, there's nothing wrong with bald either. There are plenty of sexy bald guys I can think of. Vin Diesel, Andre Agassi, Patrick Stewart...just to name a few. 8)

All my life I wanted to be somebody. Now I see I should have been more specific.

Posted : 14/06/2008 9:43 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

I'm jealous. Vic's hair is prettier than mine.
IMO few men can really pull off having long hair and make it look good but it fits you.

Ah, but you've the pretty face to go with it - I haven't. Oh and just for that, you're on my Xmas card list - and if I ever win the lottery there's a new guitar on its way to you.
Trev, there's nothing wrong with bald either. There are plenty of sexy bald guys I can think of. Vin Diesel, Andre Agassi, Patrick Stewart...just to name a few.

Don't you think Patrick Stewart has a wonderful speaking voice? He's right up there with Richard Burton, Anthony Hopkins and the late James Mason for me....I'd love to have a deep, sexy voice like that. Vin Diesel has a great voice too - but then again, a speaking voice isn't the same as a singing voice - I wonder how they'd all get on trying to sing falsetto?

Vic

Posted : 14/06/2008 10:01 pm
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Happy Birthday, Vic !

Posted : 14/06/2008 10:22 pm
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member
Topic starter

I'm jealous. Vic's hair is prettier than mine. :P

Trev, there's nothing wrong with bald either. There are plenty of sexy bald guys I can think of. Vin Diesel, Andre Agassi, Patrick Stewart...just to name a few. 8)
Um thanks for that , but I ain't sexy guy ... I look my best when I ain't there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted : 15/06/2008 3:58 am
(@jackss565)
Reputable Member

OK, here's the official 51st birthday portrait......

If a touch of grey's good enough for the Dead, I'm sure it's OK for the brain-dead.....

Vic

Very rock and roll!

Posted : 15/06/2008 9:30 pm
(@dagwood)
Noble Member

HAPPY HAPPY Birthday Vic :)

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. - Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)

Posted : 15/06/2008 10:21 pm
(@urbancowgirl)
Reputable Member

Don't you think Patrick Stewart has a wonderful speaking voice? He's right up there with Richard Burton, Anthony Hopkins and the late James Mason for me....I'd love to have a deep, sexy voice like that. Vin Diesel has a great voice too - but then again, a speaking voice isn't the same as a singing voice - I wonder how they'd all get on trying to sing falsetto?

Vic
Yes! He has a wonderful speaking voice. Though much of it has to do not only with tone but with that British accent. :wink:
I think hearing him, or any of the others, sing falsetto would ruin it for me.

All my life I wanted to be somebody. Now I see I should have been more specific.

Posted : 16/06/2008 2:02 am
Page 3 / 4