Clear all

Whats happening over here?

10 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Is it just me or are things moving around when I ain't looking? All the different subfora seem to be located in a different place then last week, or is it just me losing my mind?

Posted : 14/04/2006 6:04 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

What changes? :P

Yes, I noticed the changes @ a week ago (pretty hard not to miss them). I wonder what else is going on because there seems to be some minor forum issues (see thread in "Suggestions" forum) too.

Have a good one.

Mike

Posted : 14/04/2006 6:31 pm
(@davidhodge)

Before taking his "break," Nick made a slight reorganization of the order of the Forum pages, along with regrouping some others. As for the other stuff, we're working on it, as they say. "We" meaning Paul in his spare time.

Peace

Posted : 14/04/2006 6:49 pm
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

No complaints here. :D

I'm getting used to the new forum setup. The first day wasn't pretty. I clicked on forum topic's I've never clicked on before and was confused for a while. Like I said, I'm getting used to it.

P.S. I was also going through some nasty trojan virus attacks on my computer at the time.....again. :shock: :roll:

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

Posted : 15/04/2006 3:19 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

I like it. Just seems alittle more organized.

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 15/04/2006 3:35 am
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

I like it too. At first I didn't noticed and clicked on what I though was one subforum, and got a different one. So I had to take the time to look around, and I think it makes more sense this way. I'm willing to bet it'll be a week or so before I get around to knowing where each particular forums is though.

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

Posted : 15/04/2006 3:52 am
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Ah, thanks for clearing this up. Don't know if I like it or not, it's not that much of a life-changing event I guess. ;)

Posted : 15/04/2006 9:05 am
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Ah, thanks for clearing this up. Don't know if I like it or not, it's not that much of a life-changing event I guess. ;)

Ya , i noticed it too.When i started the artist forums , i have reorganised (:cough:) it a hundred times :shock: :wink:

Posted : 15/04/2006 1:42 pm
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

This place has really grown. Its taken on a more professional look.

Joe

Posted : 15/04/2006 8:53 pm