What's wrong with drummers?

49 Posts
32 Users
0 Likes
16.1 K Views
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

Moby Dick ? :o

I like Bonzo's Montreux more.  Its so cool. :)

Neil Peart is the best drummer ive ever seen too.  

I'm getting a drum set soon (saving up) so see a serious decrease in my writing abilites.  

Drums arent that hard to play.  Its being good thats the hard part.

aka Izabella

Posted : 22/04/2004 10:38 am
(@annie)

well, i've not been this website for a while, but now that i've checked it out (especially this stream), I'd like to kick a few asses.

most drummers are not stupid.

most drummers have rhythm.

most drummers know how to play a variety of types of music, and can sit down and play a song they've never heard before reasonably well if they know the genre.

most drummers work their tails off hauling, setting up, playing, tearing down, and hauling. and we're probably more willing to help the rest of the band members set up than anyone else too!

if your drummer sucks, your band sucks. if your drummer is good, your band will sound better than it probably is.

if anyone else in the band can't play in time, it's the drummer's "job" to keep them on the beat, even if the prima donna lead guitarist cranks to 10 and rushes through his entire solo. when the song ends, everyone turns around and yells at the drummer for rushing the song when it's clearly the guitarist's ear-blistering fault.

and, on top of all that, we probably screw better than all y'all because we know what to do with the rhythm God gave us!

so there. :P

live free, love much, think deep

Posted : 04/05/2004 9:20 pm
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

I am on record in several places that I love female drummers!

Annie just confirmed my beliefs.

-Laz

Posted : 05/05/2004 12:20 am
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Annie, outta the mouths of "babes" ...

-=tension & release=-

Posted : 06/05/2004 5:40 pm
Page 4 / 4