Notifications
Clear all

Yet Another Health Issue

20 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

If not Roy, I'll be glad to come down and jabb you. :lol: I hope you get better real soon!

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 21/10/2007 1:55 am
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I've had so many volunteers to jab me. I'm beginning to sense some hostility. :lol:

Well, I've been able to keep the pain steady <knock on wood> so that I'm able to hang out a bit with the family at least. They have a hard time understanding me sometimes, but I'm more comfortable. :D On the 1-10 scale, it's a steady 5-8. Feels like a constant sinusitis headache. Much worse without modern medicine.

My pillow actually felt better last night, and the bags under my don't have bags of their own anymore. I can feel the swelling in my head now though from the outside though.

I'm certainly not driving for a bit, that's for sure.

Yeah, '06 was Vic's. 07 is all mine. 3 months of this to start the year, then the flu, then Mirongotomy, then good car accident, then hernia, then this starting up again and another mirongotomy. Even when I was feeling good, I had a headache in the area where the head is infected. Hope this answers and solves everything.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 21/10/2007 2:44 am
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Yeah, '06 was Vic's. 07 is all mine.
Oh, no, not a challenge! :shock:

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 22/10/2007 12:36 am
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

We've taken the hit for the team these past two years. We'll be interviewing the potential applicants for '08 miseries soon. Be sure to include a photo of your powertools and intended '08 projects in your resume.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 22/10/2007 4:02 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Well I'm refusing to rise to any challenges.....and I'm quite happy to be "out-done" on the sickness and injuries front....

Like Roy said, all applicants for Mr-Accident-Prone 2008 will be GRATEFULLY considered....sit down Ethan, you've done your bit.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 22/10/2007 12:44 pm
Page 2 / 2