Clear all

Anyone interested in a little funk?

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@jwmartin)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Anyone interested in recording the guitar parts for Average White Band's Pick Up the Pieces? I started recording it this weekend and got a pretty bad version of the rhythm guitar part down. The single note picking on the other guitar has me beaten though. It sounds simple, but I just couldn't get it down. I can't play on these tiny little guitar strings anymore! :D

I'm concentrating on the bass for this, so if 1 or 2 of you guys want to record the guitar parts for a collaboration, let me know. I'll send you a backing track you can record against. Here is the guitar pro file I'm using for reference, but the structure in it is NOT correct. It leaves out a "verse." When I send the backing track, I'll include the layout w/ time markers.

Bass player for Undercover

Posted : 16/11/2009 4:21 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Sounds like fun, count me in.

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 16/11/2009 5:16 pm
(@fleaaaaaa)
Prominent Member

I'm learning funk, so I would like a go at this! I have nothing that I could record in with though, actually I have a mixing desk but I don't know how to transfer stuff onto it!!!

:/ sucks to be me

together we stand, divided we fall..........

Posted : 06/08/2011 6:05 am