Clear all

Autumn Jam - Now Started

55 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
26.3 K Views
(@hammer1)
Trusted Member

Hi Roy. Can you PM me your email? Thanks !

Posted : 17/01/2011 12:36 am
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Guys, I just haven't been able to put anything together with this project.
No probs, Bish. I'm pretty sure I can splice out that section.
Hi Roy. Can you PM me your email? Thanks !
You should have the PM a couple days ago.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 18/01/2011 11:54 am
(@hammer1)
Trusted Member

Roy,

Will have files to you shortly. Been quite sick the last two days (touch of flu I think). Have the thing recorded, just need to manipulate and send files for you.

Posted : 18/01/2011 3:29 pm
(@hammer1)
Trusted Member

Apologies for delay guys, the flu knocked me flat this week. Files will be sent to you this evening after I get home from work. (I did get your PM with the email id, fyi)

EDIT : Files sent

Posted : 21/01/2011 8:19 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Alrighty. I've got all three of us. I've assembled. I'll check the "mix" again tomorrow and then post. I'm getting some tone burnout right now.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 28/01/2011 7:29 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I just wanted to put this here tio give the players a chance to hear it before releasing to the Hear here section. Lemme know if something was done wrong in the assembly.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10214327

Roy

Roy

Posted : 30/01/2011 1:12 pm
(@boxboy)
Noble Member

Lol, I knew my slot wasn't really going to mesh with the others, but it's wayyyyy out in left field. :lol:
Mix sounds good though Roy. Thanks for hosting.
:)

Don

Posted : 30/01/2011 2:54 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Well, if it's OK with Hammer1, I'll post it out for the masses.

Roy

Posted : 30/01/2011 5:38 pm
(@hammer1)
Trusted Member

Sounds good Roy. And by good I mean about as good as my part can sound -- I was barely keeping up with the pace of that thing and felt like I was trying to catch my breath thru the whole thing. :-) I do hope the piano player isn't mad at me for stepping on his toes like that. :-)

I love hearing the different solos you and boxboy came up with. It's so cool how people can come up with things so different for the same backing track.

Thanks for hosting Roy !!!!

Posted : 31/01/2011 1:53 am
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Mine had two clumsy spots in it, but OK over all. I'll post this up on hear here soon.

Roy

Posted : 31/01/2011 4:02 am
Page 4 / 4