Clear all

Blues Rock Jam - Slots Filled Again

85 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
23.3 K Views
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

As soon as I get Boogie's part, I will re-mix & send everyone a demo to comment on, (approve, make suggestions). Once everyone has given me a final approval, I'll post the jam for all to hear.

Since I only have email addy's for smokindog & Boogie, could the rest of you pm me your's?

Thanks,
Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 26/05/2008 12:21 pm
(@boogie)
Honorable Member

Turns out I didn't have as much free time as I thought I would over the weekend. I have it mostly worked out. No guitar lessons tomorrow night so I'll use my lesson time to record.

Posted : 29/05/2008 1:10 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

No problem Boogie, thanks for the update. :D

Have fun!

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 29/05/2008 1:21 am
(@boogie)
Honorable Member

Regarding 'Have Fun'. Good advice Dan. I was getting a little frustrated trying to get what I wanted... and finally just made some noise. :D I hope it fits.

Posted : 30/05/2008 1:45 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

I'm looking forward to hearing what you came up with Scott. :D

Dan

Posted : 30/05/2008 10:46 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Ok, I've got everyone's parts now, too bad I'm leaving for a month vacation tonight. :shock:

Hah! Just kidding! :wink: :lol:

I'll start mixing it all together this weekend, and then send it to everyone for preview.

Hey, anyone heard from Scrybe lately? I have everyone's email addy's except hers, and my PM has gone un-read. I checked her profile, and she hasn't logged in since May 10th. She's usually around the boards quite often... hope all is ok.

Dan

Posted : 30/05/2008 9:02 pm
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Looking forward to hearing the final mix!!

Jason

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

Posted : 31/05/2008 2:17 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Well I've got a mix done & sent to all participants last night. Just waiting for approvals/feedback now.

So far I've gotten ok's from Lars, Boogie, & smokindog, thanks guys. :D Still waiting to hear from Scrybe, delque/Moe, & yashicamat.

Dan

Posted : 01/06/2008 5:17 pm
(@delque)

go for it-moe

A man who asks is a fool for five minutes. A man who never asks is a fool for life.

Posted : 01/06/2008 7:25 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Great! :D I've heard from everyone except Scrybe now, (I guess she's having pc problems). We have approved her part by comity for now. Scrybe, if you need me to fix something when you get back on let me know. I'll be posting the finished jam in the "Hear Here" forum shortly. 8)

Dan

Posted : 01/06/2008 8:35 pm
Page 6 / 6