8 Users
0 Likes
33.7 K Views
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Dan, I got yours. Sounds great.

'Slej, I just sent it to you via PM.

Sorry for any delay folks. My connection was getting bogged down. I had to clean up a couple laptops. All better. :D

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 18/04/2010 8:27 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Time to put a time cap on this. How about an April 26th deadline to get your MP3s sent to me?

6 days to go, and only 2 parts have been completed? :shock:

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 20/04/2010 10:25 am
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

6 days to go, and only 2 parts have been completed?

Maybe 3. I listened to my earliest saved effort and it is really growing on me. I got this one bad spot where I nicked or pinched a string, but I should be able to get that out of there.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 20/04/2010 10:40 am
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Anyone waiting on my internet access to be fixed before sending me files, all is repaired. Send away.

Roy

Posted : 20/04/2010 12:21 pm
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Roy, did you get mine? Just double-checking since there were email problems. Tx,

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

Posted : 20/04/2010 12:57 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Roy, did you get mine? Just double-checking since there were email problems. Tx,
I got yours just fine. Thanks for checking.

Roy

Posted : 20/04/2010 2:54 pm
(@almann1979)
Noble Member

just to let you know i have definately not forgotten about this. it will be ready for the 26th. :D

"I like to play that guitar. I have to stare at it while I'm playing it because I'm not very good at playing it."
Noel Gallagher (who took the words right out of my mouth)

Posted : 20/04/2010 4:52 pm
(@hammer1)
Trusted Member

Barely on-key caterwauling on it's way in a little bit; as soon as I figure out how to package this thing nice and neat for you Roy. :)

Posted : 22/04/2010 1:07 am
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Kewl. I got your overnight, Hammer1. All set.

So far I have 1 from team 1 and 2 from team 2. I say that, but I keep re-doing my part. Realistically, I've got two from each team. Roy and Dan from team 1 and 'slej and Hammer from team 2. Correct me if I am wrong. Me missing something isn't just a slim chance....it's a liklihood.

Roy

Posted : 22/04/2010 7:41 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

3 days to go before the deadline... let's get going you slackers! :P

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 23/04/2010 1:26 am
(@almann1979)
Noble Member

:D fear not, im recording mine tonight.

"I like to play that guitar. I have to stare at it while I'm playing it because I'm not very good at playing it."

Posted : 23/04/2010 5:50 am
(@kalle_in_sweden)
Prominent Member

Hi
I will finalise my part during the weekend.
Everything is recorded, just needs a final mix fix.
It will be a bit floydish
/Kalle

Tanglewood TW28STE (Shadow P7 EQ) acoustic
Yamaha RGX 320FZ electric guitar/Egnater Tweaker 15 amp.
Yamaha RBX 270 bass/Laney DB 150 amp.
http://www.soundclick.com/kalleinsweden

Posted : 23/04/2010 5:49 pm
(@almann1979)
Noble Member

okay, my bit is recorded a whole 12 hours before the deadline :roll:

however, i had some latency issues and need to cut it up and move the different bits around to sort that out. i have a gig this afternoon, but will be back in about 5 hours. i will do it then as it should only take about 20 minutes and get it fired off to you.

Posted : 25/04/2010 10:46 am
(@almann1979)
Noble Member

well that didnt take as long as i thought. my part is in the post. apologies for leaving it until the last minute.

Al

Posted : 25/04/2010 11:08 am
(@almann1979)
Noble Member

sorry, its not in the post - Roy, i dont an have email address for you?

Posted : 25/04/2010 11:10 am
Page 3 / 5