GN Summertime Blues Jam! Finished!!

117 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
28.9 K Views
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Sent you my bit, Dan - check your e-mail.

:D :D :D

Vic

Yep, got it Vic. In fact, I already posted about it when I got home from work today, but now my post is gone. :? I think the new server move is still working some bugs out.

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 24/07/2008 2:21 am
 Celt
(@celt)
Famed Member

Redid my part and the new files are mailed.

Sorry for any inconvenience

John

My SoundClick Page

Collaborations

" It's easier than waiting around to die" Townes Van Zandt

Posted : 26/07/2008 2:12 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Not a problem at all John. I'm still waiting on a few other people's parts, so I haven't started mixing yet.

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 26/07/2008 9:03 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Well, with tomorrow being the 1 month mark since I started the GN Summertime Blues Jam, I thought I'd finish up my part this weekend. :)
For all who are wondering, here is an update of how the teams are coming along:

Team 1:

Slot #1: 0:00 - 1:04 - mesa monster - Finished

Slot #2: 1:05 - 2:06 - SteveS - in process

Slot #3: 2:07 - 3:08 - rpcruab - in process

Slot #4: 3:09 - 4:09 - Taso - Finished

Slot #5: 4:10 - 5:18 - Dagwood - in process

Team 2:

Slot #1: 0:00 - 1:04 - Lars - Finished

Slot #2: 1:05 - 2:06 - falcon1 - in process

Slot #3: 2:07 - 3:08 - Lee N - in process

Slot #4: 3:09 - 4:09 - jwmartin - in process

Slot #5: 4:10 - 5:18 - Dan T. - Finished

Team 3:

Slot #1: 0:00 - 1:04 - fleaaaaaa - in process

Slot #2: 1:05 - 2:06 - Celt - Finished

Slot #3: 2:07 - 3:08 - Boogie - Finished

Slot #4: 3:09 - 4:09 - Vic Lewis - Finished

Slot #5: 4:10 - 5:18 - smokindog - in process

Right now team 3 is in the lead with 3 of the 5 slots finished, and teams 1 & 2 are tied for second with 2 of the 5 slots finished on each. How's everyone else coming along with your parts? 8)

Dan

Posted : 27/07/2008 4:34 pm
(@lee-n)
Estimable Member

First jam I've signed up for in ages and suddenly I've gone manic! :shock:

I'll try get mine done this weekend, sorry I've taken so long.

Lee

Posted : 28/07/2008 10:52 pm
(@steves)
Estimable Member

I know I was first to call dibs, but work has been crazy and I'm about to head off on holiday for 10 days. I will give up my spot if you don't want to wait. Let me know.

Steve

Posted : 28/07/2008 11:57 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Thanks for the updates Lee & Steve. Glad to hear you haven't forgotten. :D No need to give up parts, we can wait. I'm just taking roll call to try to keep things moving forward. :wink:
Have a good vacation Steve. I'm going for a week next week as well. 8)

Dan

Posted : 29/07/2008 1:12 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Still haven't heard from everybody. Can we get an update from everyone else?

Dan

Posted : 30/07/2008 12:15 am
(@jwmartin)
Noble Member

I'm still wanting to redo mine. I haven't been able to record in the past week because my new dog hasn't agreed to it yet.

Bass player for Undercover

Posted : 30/07/2008 1:31 am
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member

I will get my part in sometime this weekend. I will be breaking in a new mixer (Behringer Xenyx 1204). I may need a few days to work out the bugs :wink:

My Youtube Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokindog
http://www.soundclick.com/smokindogandthebluezers

http://www.soundclick.com/guitarforumjams

Posted : 30/07/2008 3:45 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Thanks for the updates guys! :D No rush, so it's all good. :wink:

Oh, and jwmartin - including your dog in your part? :shock: Very Pink Floydish of you! :P :lol:

Dan

Posted : 30/07/2008 10:32 am
(@jwmartin)
Noble Member

:D I don't want to include her, but I'm wanting to record it by micing my Blues Jr. instead of through the Pod and when I've tried, she gets on the recording either sniffing the amp and mic or crashing into something.

Bass player for Undercover

Posted : 30/07/2008 11:32 am
(@falcon1)
Reputable Member

I have something done (I think it is o.k, but just nothing great) - I could email it to you if you like. Just haven't had time to redo anything really - graduated college, trying to find a job, need a new apartment in the next 2 days or else I become homeless - on top of other things. Busy to say the least! :D

Posted : 30/07/2008 2:16 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Thanks for the update falcon1. Send me your part when you are happy with it. Like I said, there's no rush, I'm just making sure noone has forgotten. :)

Congrats on your graduation! 8) Good luck on the job & apartment search.

Dan

Posted : 30/07/2008 9:47 pm
(@rpcruab)
Eminent Member

I have been busy getting married and having my computer die on me. I am sorry for the lack of updates but I will make sure to get everything finished asap. I am using my work computer right now and will use my friends comp to record everything as I am not getting a new comp until the end of august. Again sorry for the lack of updates!

Posted : 31/07/2008 1:45 am
Page 5 / 8