Illustrious Member
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

hope to have it finished this week.

Steve

Thank you Steve. :D
I just sent mine in :D

I didn't get it Ken. I'll PM you my email address again.

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 26/08/2008 10:44 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I have your part now Ken, thanks. :D

Still haven't heard from rpcruab, & Dagwood. :?

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 26/08/2008 9:53 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I just finished team 2's mix & sent it out for preview. I'll start working on team 3's mix tomorrow.

I pm'd rpcruab, & Dagwood yesterday to see if I could get an update. rpcruab hasn't read the pm yet, and hasn't logged in since 8/10/08. If he doesn't surface soon, I'll either put his part up as open again, or just delete it out for time's sake. Dagwood read his pm this morning, but hasn't answered back. I sent another pm this evening asking him to let me know if he's still planning on participating or not.

That's my update for now.

Dan

Posted : 28/08/2008 1:43 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Update time again. :D

I just finished mixing team 3's jam & sent it off for preview. 8)

So far Lars is the only one who's gotten back to me about team 2's jam. :?

Team 1 is in turmoil. :( rpcruab, & Dagwood won't answer me one way or the other if they are still in or not. :evil: Anyone up for taking their parts so we can get that jam finished? I feel bad for mesa monster & Taso who have had their parts done for quite awhile now. I've never had anyone sign up for a jam, and then bail out without saying anything, let alone two people on one jam. :oops: I'm open to suggestions at this point.

Dan

Posted : 29/08/2008 12:54 am
 lars
(@lars)
Noble Member

Update time again. :D

So far Lars is the only one who's gotten back to me about team 2's jam. :?

Just make it public! 8) :twisted:
Team 1 is in turmoil.

:?

...only thing I know how to do is to keep on keepin' on...

LARS kolberg http://www.facebook.com/sangerersomfolk

Posted : 29/08/2008 1:18 am
(@mesa-monster)
Estimable Member

Any empty parts that are holding up other folks, give 'em to me. I'll vary style and tone to get it done and move this thing forward. Away this Labour Day weekend, but can get to it right after that.

Posted : 29/08/2008 2:13 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Any empty parts that are holding up other folks, give 'em to me. I'll vary style and tone to get it done and move this thing forward. Away this Labour Day weekend, but can get to it right after that.

Sounds good. :) We'll see if anything is still open after the Holiday. Thanks. :D

Team 1 Slots are as follows:

Slot #1: 0:00 - 1:04 - mesa monster - Finished

Slot #2: 1:05 - 2:06 - SteveS - finished

Slot #3: 2:07 - 3:08 - Lars - Finished

Slot #4: 3:09 - 4:09 - Taso - Finished

Slot #5: 4:10 - 5:18 - Vic Lewis - Finished

I'm opening up slots 3 & 5 again. If anyone wants to jump in right away, just let me know. Lars also PM'd me & said he can take one later this weekend too if need be.

As far as teams 2 & 3's jams, I still haven't heard back from everyone yet, so their still pending, sorry. :oops:

Dan

Posted : 29/08/2008 9:26 pm
 lars
(@lars)
Noble Member

Slot 3 on team 1 is in the mail to Dan :roll:

...only thing I know how to do is to keep on keepin' on...

LARS kolberg http://www.facebook.com/sangerersomfolk

Posted : 31/08/2008 12:18 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Slot 3 on team 1 is in the mail to Dan :roll:

Got it, and it's very cool! 8) Thanks Lars! :D

Dan

Posted : 31/08/2008 12:45 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Dan - I've been messing about with slide in standard tuning, I think I could manage part 5 if there's no other takers. I'll try and record it in about an hour or so, and I'll mail you the part, see what you think.

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 31/08/2008 3:01 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Dan - I've been messing about with slide in standard tuning, I think I could manage part 5 if there's no other takers. I'll try and record it in about an hour or so, and I'll mail you the part, see what you think.

Vic

That will be great Vic. :D I look forward to hearing your slide work! 8)

Dan

Posted : 31/08/2008 5:15 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Done and sent, Dan......

slide in standard tuning on the Tele.

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 31/08/2008 8:53 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Got it Vic, thanks! :D

Dan

Posted : 31/08/2008 10:37 pm
(@steves)
Estimable Member

Dan,

Finally done. Check your email.

First to sign up, last to complete. Sorry guys (especially Taso!).

Steve

Posted : 02/09/2008 2:29 am
Page 7 / 8