GN Summertime Blues Jam! Finished!!

117 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
28.9 K Views
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I've got team 1's mix done & mailed out for preview. Just waiting to hear back from everyone now.

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 02/09/2008 11:17 pm
(@mesa-monster)
Estimable Member

I e-mailed back. Dan, you did lotsa work on this, so thanks for that. Great that there are folks willing to do this. If I can help with missing tracks on other teams, I'll try.

Posted : 03/09/2008 12:23 am
 Taso
(@taso)
Famed Member

mesa i love your style man, and the sound(s) great stuff.

http://taso.dmusic.com/music/

Posted : 03/09/2008 1:09 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Oooops, seems my part's a fraction out - I think I may have sent Dan the wrong part, ie the original part, not the one corrected for latency - it's approx 0.2 of a second out. Waiting to hear from Dan, see if he can fix it at his end, rather than me re-submitting.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 03/09/2008 1:56 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Re-mixed & re-sent last night Vic. Let me know what you think.

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 04/09/2008 10:16 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Having a bit of technical difficulties. Should be worked out soon. In the meantime, team 3's jam is here.

Dan

Posted : 04/09/2008 10:38 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Team 2's jam here.
Team 1's jam coming soon!

Dan

Posted : 05/09/2008 11:06 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

As promised, team 1's jam is here. :D

Special thanks to Lars & Vic Lewis for helping to get team 1's jam completed. 8)

Dan

Posted : 06/09/2008 2:44 am
(@boogie)
Honorable Member

Hey Dan, Thanks for hosting this jam. I appreciate the time and effort you put into this.

Posted : 06/09/2008 1:01 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

On a slightly ironic note, the whole thing - from start to finish - lasted longer than summertime. Although the actual 5min 10sec track lasted longer than the British summer......!!!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 06/09/2008 1:22 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Hey Dan, Thanks for hosting this jam. I appreciate the time and effort you put into this.

Thanks Scott. :D

And thank you to everyone who participated & was patient throughout this marathon jam! :wink:

Dan

Posted : 06/09/2008 1:39 pm
 Taso
(@taso)
Famed Member

On a slightly ironic note, the whole thing - from start to finish - lasted longer than summertime.

lol

thanks dan, as always, great job :)

http://taso.dmusic.com/music/

Posted : 07/09/2008 1:11 pm
Page 8 / 8