Clear all

Guitarist wanted

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@hugo-valentine)
Topic starter

Hello!

My name is Hugo, I am a 24 year old singer-songwriter-producer based in Wandsworth, SW London. I am looking to get a band together to start rehearsing and playing gigs asap.

I play Keys and sing lead vocals, and I am currently looking for both a lead guitarist and a rhythm/acoustic guitarist to play in my band. I am also at this point looking for a bassist. It would also be a huge bonus if you could sing backing vocals, although this is not a must.

I have written, recorded and produced an album of tracks, all of which I think could work nicely in a live environment.

I am pretty serious about this project and would be looking to rehearse around twice a week to begin with. I love writing music so I feel that once the live project is in place I would continue to have a constant output of new material for the band to play.

Here is a link to the first track taken from my album - I can share more with you on request if you are interested.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cmSJRaDJzNk?autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My influences are Queen, Arctic Monkeys, David Bowie, The Beatles.

Please contact me at [email protected] if this is something you might be interested in.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Hugo

Posted : 27/08/2014 2:49 pm